OkayOkay

1st World Problems

Getting paid shitloads, but having to pull a 13 hour day.

Also, paper cuts from unpacking deliveries.

kinda jealous of people who can eat whatever they want and never get fat. ate 2 scoops of ice cream for the first time in months and i felt like a beached whale afterwards

kinda jealous of people who can eat whatever they want and never get fat. ate 2 scoops of ice cream for the first time in months and i felt like a beached whale afterwards

real talk.

WHY IS GREEK YOGURT SO EXPENSIVE?

I need to save money for my upcoming tattoo and future potential car repairs.

It's not helping :(

I'm always buying new clothes, and I'm always running out of space to hang my shirts (since I don't like them folded, unless I'm willing to take the time to iron them before I go out)

I can't use my 3D TV for more than a hour without feeling sick.

I'm pissed off at paying Sportsnet $5 to watch Arsenal - Dortmund cause i already subscribe to all their channels at home so i have to settle for a shitty streaming in ARABIC. It's especially frustrating since my PVR uses a slingbox interface, but fucking Bell have disabled streaming........

Just spent an hour driving to my PO box to pick up my new Droid Bionic, but I can't activate it right now because I'm switching from AT&T to Verizon. Now I have to use my 2 year old iPhone for one more day until Verizon's customer service is open. SIgh....

have to wait until next month to get my wardrobe expanded to fit bless hoodcloak, UC suits and incoming j+ properly.

Right now I have to keep new kopz in spare room walk-in.

Super annoying.

I had the shittiest filet mignon last night

I find it easier to kop jawnz than decide which to wear out .. meaning I stay home and kop more.. which makes this problem worse.

Got so busy and caught up with stuff, put off buying a plane ticket for my move on Thursday until a few days ago. No seats left in coach so I was forced to fly biz class. Will probably have to drink a non-vintage overrated champagne like Moet brut imperial and eat a faux kaiseki meal. Plus, the seats were not assignable on the shitty website, so I wasn't able to reserve a seat on the upper deck of the 747, and I've wanted to fly on the upper deck for like 25 years.

I'm going to be pissed if no one got a picture of me in my dope 80s costume last night.

Drank too much champagne beforehand and now I can't order the wine pairings without worrying about getting too drunk to enjoy my $150 meal.

moving and not having internet at your own place for about 2 weeks

FUCK

THIS i just moved into a new appt last week and the internet man comes next thurs.

housemate came back after being gone for 5 weeks, shit sucks so bad. i love living by myself, i just can't afford it.

out of hummus but still have more broccoli.

my headphones officially broke, i need the iphone 5 to come out as soon as possible so i can have a new pair of headphones.

The exchange on the yen is limiting the amount of jawnz I can cop :(

just got my first ever smartphone (samsung galaxy s2), have no idea what the fuck i am doing - actually scared to use it.