1st World Problems

OkayOkay

whole foods delivers? you got people picking up and delivering your wine, now your groceries. do americans EVER have to leave their homes?

Just started getting my laundry/dry cleaning picked up and delivered. Just for you funkdoobi <3

Also, 1st world problem.. some stocks didn't drop low enough today for my orders to get filled so now I'm stuck with more cash than I want sitting in the account over the weekend.

Just started getting my laundry/dry cleaning picked up and delivered. Just for you funkdoobi <3

Also, 1st world problem.. some stocks didn't drop low enough today for my orders to get filled so now I'm stuck with more cash than I want sitting in the account over the weekend.

Cash is a position! But that's def a problem. What an easy week to make money....

i hate netflix for putting up dubbed versions instead of subtitles on instant watch. i realllllly can't stand the retarded voice-overs

hate this too. also hate canadian netflix with a passion, shit's been released like a year ago and there's still nothing, barely get a new decent movie every month. i'd get a vpn and us netflix, but it wouldn't work on my PS3 and my laptop doesn't have hdmi out......

There's a public holiday this Wednesday, but my shitty day at uni is a Thursday (9am-4pm)

The city I live in gets two public holidays this week, but my uni only gets one

The worksheet for tomorrow's lab class hasn't even been uploaded yet (It's 8pm right now)

road is too bumpy - why hasn't it been fixed yet?

air conditioner only blows hot - have to roll the windows down in the summer, still not cool enough

100 channels and nothing on

only chocolate ice cream, no vanilla for my waffles

apples are too floury and bananas have bruises - have to throw them away and go buy new ones

sneakers are squeaky

have to walk from my car to my house in the rain

getting paid fortnightly

I personally think problems with Parcelforce are serious enough to stay out of the 1stworldproblems thread and be a real problem. And stuff coming from Japan is perhaps the worst for it, never had Parcelforce deliver anything from Japan without a problem!

I'm trying to remain detached & ignore the nagging feelings of RAGE and FRUSTRATION.