1st World Problems

OkayOkay

so fucking frustrating. I'm staying at a pretty legit beachfront resort in Southern Cal by myself right now, and the vanity connected to my bedroom has lights that are motion controlled. Every time I roll over while sleeping, adjust my pillow, whatever...they turn on. And have to be manually turned off.

I have this saturday off and I'm not going out because I don't want people all up in my business while I look for a new lighting fixture for my room

also I can't find the right shade of paint to re-do my room and this chalky evergreen I had blended is starting to get old...

the second container of crab we got from the super market was snow crab and not king crab, we had to make two separate dishes with them.

purchased airline tickets for a family trip to hawaii next week for myself, wife, kids (4 & 7) and my sister (21), went to book the seats online, website was giving me error messages and said to call support, 45 minutes of waiting later was told that if I wanted to sit together I would have to pay an additional fee, fuckers had no problem in splitting us up and sitting the kids with strangers unless I paid more, you'd think the $9K+ I dropped for the flights over 6 months ago would suffice, smh