1st World Problems

OkayOkay

I get overwhelmed by the amount of sheer choices available to me sometimes....

video games

movies

netflix

information available online

books

itunes

places to go

its not noticeable if i keep busy but as soon as i stop having something to do i get overwhelmed a little. Like if i get "free time" i have so many choices i waste half my time deciding what to do.

gotta just text people while reading a magazine and surfing the internet while playing video games in your car

• 2 weeks later...

was told to read the little prince and after she asked me if I understood it?. I was perplexed, what else is there to understand? seems like it's straightforward to me.

and now i can't figure out a cool gift from the little prince to give to her.

draw her a sheep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i dont know if this is a first world problem, but i HATE grapes with seeds.

when i eat grapes i like to gorge myself, like something you can only do in private, the type of eating where if people would see you they would cringe, and children would point and laugh.

that being said, if there are seeds you have to go one at a time, and spit out the seeds, ugh. damn it seeds, you're slowing me down!

in SF for work, staying with a buddy. Park car streetside, but in a construction zone...so have to move it by 7am, exactly 7am, then to work by 8. Too many drinks last night, forgot where I parked. Running around the 5 blocks where I think I parked, not sure if slightly drunk or slightly hungover...can't find car.

Find car, 1 block from his place, tow truck and meter maid down the street already.

Re-park, run back, shower and get ready with 15min to go. Realize I forgot toothbrush. Kop one for $7 from corner store.

Pick up bagel and coffee, bagel is burned.

Drop iPhone, shatter screen.

Brush teeth in Ft Mason bathroom.

So many first world problems in the first hour of my day.

my friend on facebook regurgitated some stand up line about the first world problem of having to select a language when using an atm machine in the united states.. probably a dane cook moment.

hating obvious white people humor my hatred began to surge and the realization that what comes out of the atm and what has to be done to obtain it is the largest problem of any world of all time.

my friend on facebook regurgitated some stand up line about the first world problem of having to select a language when using an atm machine in the united states.. probably a dane cook moment.

hating obvious white people humor my hatred began to surge and the realization that what comes out of the atm and what has to be done to obtain it is the largest problem of any world of all time.

some countries still only have atm machines in or outside the banks. none of that 'ATM' neon glow or a dinky looking machine that might eat your card. but it goes to say in the history of currency, ATMs and credit cards are rather recent.

anyways

1st world problem is: coins

Edited by fobsquad

there's 2 rips in the crotch of my 300$ jeans. I'm too lazy to take them to my tailor to fix them, so I just rock the jeans with the holes and let people peek at my dick when I sit down while riding the subway. I figure it's okay, since my boxers are black anyhow.

i heard exhibitionism is "in" this season

I really want to jerk off but I have roommates and my bathroom doesn't seem to comfortable.

just do it in front of your computer where you are right now. if they aren't okay with it, clearly they aren't the right roommates for you.

• 2 weeks later...

okay new problem: i want to get that n(n) x visvim shell but i already have a bunch of rick in the closet and im not sure if im ready to commit to the visvim "look"

you couldn't possibly wear it with a pair of side zip crepe sole sole boots, i'd need to pick up gyakosu or fbt