1st World Problems

OkayOkay

This kony guy really grinds my gears.

Seriously?? That whole Kony thing is US propaganda. Kony was a warlord that hasn't been seen in over six years (and was actually based in Congo, not Uganda). His militia ran a certain region over ten years ago. The US and the UN are trying to drum up homeland support to occupy a militia-run territory in Uganda, which is rich in oil (as well as diamond and uranium) They've got this KONY 2012 organization testing the waters to see if they can legitimatize US troops occupation. They're basically calling for war in a place of peace. Why? Because after they clear that area of the militia, they could either install a friendly government and work out a deal to sell the US cheap oil or just take it outright (along with all it's other resources)....all under the guise of liberating the people of that area....just a formality. The US does this all the time. Afganistan anybody??? Do your research before you jump on the bandwagon.

Edited by Ammutseba

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Ammutseba, March 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, March 18, 2012 - No reason given

KONY 2012 Co-Founder, Jason Russell gets millions of dollars in donations overnight for his fraudulent charity (a pretext for a US invasion of Uganda for it's recently discovered oil) then goes on a nude, masturbatory rampage.

The ultimate in 1st World Problems:

Edited by Ammutseba

considering getting a new 2013 porsche boxster S, but I could also wait 2 years and get a new Audi R8 spyder.

you should watch Chris Harris' test of the new Boxter on drive (youtube)

I did, that's what's making me think new boxster now. I have an old boxster -2003, race modified, but it's getting old and I can tell that the power isn't there anymore, really. Not to mention I installed a race suspension so it's painful as hell just driving around, and the bucket seats are super hard to get out of(taken from a 911). So basically I love everything about the new boxster except for the lack of the mechanical gear box - I love how in my current boxster you can feel the motor humming when you grip the stick shift.

So I kind of want to wait a few years for cash, and go all in on being a rich douchebag, even though I really love my current car. I was also thinking, if I drive this boxster another 5 years and another 110K, it will be vintage, and thusly cool again.

Hence, first world problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped 250K today (it's okay, it's part of an options play) so I went home to eat some pasta with an eggplant marinara sauce, except when I opened my tupperware it was actually chicken cacciatore, and I ate it anyways, sadly.

i posted this burger pic on tumblr and it somehow got 4000 notes but i went to eat there and didn't really enjoy it. now i feel like i could potentially mislead people to spend money at this establishment which creates a hint of guilt.

Edited by bryanayrb