1st World Problems

OkayOkay

It's hilarious, right? :P

I'm laughing at myself right now because I realize how ridiculous it is that the deciding factor is the flexibility of the delivery services between a few of them.

edit: also the quality of the online inventory system.

I can see that. The issue with delivery services though is minimum delivery amounts.. some of them will do a case minimum vs others who will do individual bottles. If I get a whole case out just to get 1 bottle that I want, I will then have to pay to have it picked up and stored again.

edit: also I self inventory anyway so mostly the online inventory done by the company would just be convenient for automatic updates/ease of use.

today started out so good:

a comfy bus ride to the wiesmann factory and getting a tour of the facility while wandering around the production line

reception area:

5985360344_144e538bb8_z.jpg

factory (200 cars/year)

5984798735_18f0a97aed_z.jpg

mmmmh

5985362910_2f15465916_z.jpg

then getting a really shitty and exhaustive bus tour on a double decker london style bus around this shitty small town that no one gives a flying fuck about at which point i was straving and thirsty as fuck

and finally a free meal with some locally brewed beer

even though the meal was free it couldn't lighten my bad mood...

you didn't read the whole story

the whole organization part was shit - and by the time we got lunch it was like 2 pm and we started at 8 am

you suck at story telling. condense that to 1 sentence.

"i went on a trip to a high-end automobile manufacturing plant and the entire trip was rather disappointing"

you suck at story telling. condense that to 1 sentence.

"i went on a trip to a high-end automobile manufacturing plant and the entire trip was rather disappointing"

i refuse to stoop down to your expectations - i am a pretty flower! you are not!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So of course, the brakes on this piece of shit are as far gone as they could possibly be. $1200 more going out tomorrow on pads, calipers, rotors and associated bullshit. At this rate I'd be saving money buying a new Range. Oh, and the radio just stopped working today also. Hoping it's a .75c fuse, but given my history it's probably a $600 computer chip.