the REAL hiphop thread

DüM

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody hit me with that Watch The Throne link pls. fuck paying for it when i paid for a $100 ticket for their tour.

Re: MTV Riff Raff... man i saw him live last wednesday in LA. Diplo brought him on stage, it was terrible... but the beats knock.

i thought rolling thunder was a remix lol

that song and gucci monsta have been pouring out my van's speakers

destructodisk/DUM you guys should upload your shit on youtube so i can just download them instead of accessing the songs on my iphones internet, then using my iTrip to play in my vehicle!

+reps

we probably will upload to youtubes sometime, but you can just download from either of these links right :confused:

ASAP is great thus far, but the whole 96 fetish thing is really doing it for me too, Roc and Action especially. Maffew I don't like as much and Shaz didn't really interest me enough to listen much. Meyhem is dope, but I like Action more though they should just stick together for a ghost/rae / jada/styles shit.

ASAP is great thus far, but the whole 96 fetish thing is really doing it for me too, Roc and Action especially. Maffew I don't like as much and Shaz didn't really interest me enough to listen much. Meyhem is dope, but I like Action more though they should just stick together for a ghost/rae / jada/styles shit.

I think I feel the same way. I'm not sure how to interpret the throwback shit though. On the one hand arent they in their early 20's? On the other hand theres a palpable nostalgia factor that feels pretty good.

I didnt know Mayhem and Action were a part of A$AP.

they are not a part of ASAP, neither are any of the rest of the dude's I mentioned. All the guys I mentioned are dudes doing the nostalgia shit (atleast imo) I was saying that ASAP isn't the only good shit in NY.

and ASAP is early 20's, but these cats I mentioned are mostly mid-late 20's.

Oh ok that makes more sene. I assumed the dudes you mentioned that werent Meyhem and Action were the rest of the dudes in the ASAP Rocky videos.

Post some Maffew and Shaz tracks?

yeah, I think they're worth checking out, here's some

-IBEm2LHyg0

Z-ueSsuRaB4

IWfXk4XfXYk

(lol)

3_lk40g9sTA

NNNldKuPvUQ

not to mention Despot and exquire, but I don't see people rallying behind either of them.

He's from New Zealand. He's probably literally an older, unclean, fatherless gentleman with no idea who ODB actually is.

Rocky got that trill+wavy s w e g g

Im looking forward to a Main Attrakionz collab doe

I think more than anything his aesthetic is the best shit out right now.

His videos really cement everything, which is kinda important nowadays if you're going to do videos at all.

His music is great obviously, but I wouldn't say he's the only exciting thing out. This year's been pretty great fun for rap imo.

eagerly awaiting XXX. Danny is dope.

Theres A LOT of room for Rocky to grow but he's got a few undeniable bangers.

Those other dudes you posted are pretty good too DÃœM and to me a lot more listenable than that Rocky fella. They are just missing the novelty of rapping about SUFU approved jawns.