homi29

I fucking love bape tees, so comfy and soft, I lounge around in them all the time, need to get some of their sweatpants.

On another note, original fake does some real sick jackets, especially gore Tex joints, and most of the dope ones I've owned have had no branding on them.

Stussy still consistently puts out great quality mid range items that are grey for filling in wardrobe gaps (khakis, sweatshirts etc) for those who don't fucks with like h&m or uniqlo.

Also, real talk, Union LA is probably the BEST shop in America, and thats real streetwear oriented.

Dope thread homi, bummed you were in TO when I was in NYC the other weekend.

Sean Reveron (of Rockers NYC) has a new brand now http://www.cvltnation.com/

following the recent revival of dark/evil/metal theme that has been popping up everywhere lately lol (actual pain, mishka, flying coffin, nvrmnd, long, etc. ...)

i wish i picked up the rockers nyc x cassette playa tees they were pretty fucking awesome (not the jason dill brand!)

cassetteplayarockerstee.jpg

but yeah CP definitely has streetwear roots and belong in this thread. one foot in streetwear and one foot in fruteswagz fashion.

this is from DPM right?

dsc1197a.jpg

so awesome.

speaking of camo, i think one of the best camo treatments i've seen was the medicom toy x fuct printed stuff

d010100016575841.jpg

really slept on the slippers (no pun intended) when they were at unionLA

additionally, i really want one of the bape 1st camo jackets

but i think i have too much camo as it is :(

bapeabathingape2010fall.jpg

this is a real proper look too with the wallies

though the jeans and jacket should both be a lot baggier (sup 78)

fuck i'm really bummed bape LA closed down FUCK

i'm not sure what direction this thread is headed lol

this is not an opportunity to post lamez plebeian clothes!

Seattle (Flying Coffin / Actual Pain) has been on the occult / dark shit for as long as I can remember. FC being more hypebeast than AP, but still.

I used to like Rockers a lot, but their tees were always too expensive imo.

fuck yeah

tumblr_lm2lzuAXWd1qzlsgho1_500.jpg

All hell is going to break loose for these cords come Dec 23rd. Still havent worn my 00's yet! Gonna try to get it in by summer.Damn white mesh.

I want Jordan III True Blues.

Sat Morning...

True Blues shouldn't be a problem koppin since its GR. Don't wait on line wit the goons early am either since the city is going to be flooded with them. The white cements took like a week for it to sell out.

oh and buy 2 pairs.

Are the resell values for 2010/2011 retros good?

Also I got a early 2000s DS metallic V. Love that the value appreciates every year.

Resell for which ones the III's? Nah not worth it since its a general release. Maybe 5 or 6 years from now when all the deadstock pairs are all dried up(at most i would say 100 from retailprice). Metallic V's are coming out again in Aug only diff is the sole is gonna have a light blueish tint to prevent yellowing. You def should wear yours.

Via Nagoya's Tumblr. III's done right

tumblr_lk94fefJ4z1qzmm4po1_500.jpg

Are the resell values for 2010/2011 retros good?

Also I got a early 2000s DS metallic V. Love that the value appreciates every year.

resale for jordans is shit now that they reproduce every decent shoe every other year

if you're sitting on a 10 year old shoe, sell it or wear it

Tried to go the the Black Scale store in NYC yesterday and it was closed. I rang the bell and everything and came out short handed. I wasn't happy to say the least, but I did manage to find The Hundreds store and get this tee.

6FG70.jpg

Yes, I know that a lot of people don't like what The Hundreds have become, but I do enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...