Sign in to follow this  
cheapmuthafukr

can we get rid of the rep system?

Gonna neg you so fucking hard for this insolence, cheap...

I like the comment system though and no one cares about the points. why change it.

I like the comment system though and no one cares about the points. why change it.

repped for this comment.

edit: forgot to comment on the rep.

We're assuming that God is an external being and not existence itself, right?

+rep to all

please rep me, i only got repped twice this last week... maybe i should post some fade pics - but they're only APCs :(

he's so...ronery....so ronery...so ronery and sadry arooooone

why does no one take me seriously?

Not enough rep...

The rep system is often abused, but I agree with DUM - I like the whole "I like this-here's why/I don't like this- here's an insult" thing with it

cheap just neg'd me. if you dont want the system then why are you using it rofl? YOU TWO TIMING SON OF A BITCH.

cheap just neg'd me. if you dont want the system then why are you using it rofl? YOU TWO TIMING SON OF A BITCH.

im using it because it is still here, and is not going anywhere anytime soon. ill stop using it once they get rid of it.

which, hopefully, is soon, because it is stupid.

im using it because it is still here, and is not going anywhere anytime soon. ill stop using it once they get rid of it.

which, hopefully, is soon, because it is stupid.

lets be honest here... youll no longer be posting on this site when they eventually get rid of it.

AKA ITS GON TAKE A FUCKING WHILE AND TOO MANY PREME KIDDIES LYKE USING IT.

lets be honest here... youll no longer be posting on this site when they eventually get rid of it.

AKA ITS GON TAKE A FUCKING WHILE AND TOO MANY PREME KIDDIES LYKE USING IT.

honestly, ive thought rep was dum for a while... i actually stopped using my cheep account(why i had that was another story) because at the time i had one of the highest, if not the highest, reps on here. my rep power was somethng like 500... i thought it was stupid that i had so much rep, so i went back to using this account, which had 0 rep if i remember correctly. didnt do much good... my rep is still higher than it should be and other people who deserve it more dont have it.

honestly, ive thought rep was dum for a while... i actually stopped using my cheep account(why i had that was another story) because at the time i had one of the highest, if not the highest, reps on here. my rep power was somethng like 500... i thought it was stupid that i had so much rep, so i went back to using this account, which had 0 rep if i remember correctly. didnt do much good... my rep is still higher than it should be and other people who deserve it more dont have it.

honestly, ive thought rep was dum for a while...

what you did there...

honestly, ive thought rep was dum for a while...

what you did there...

just adjust for rep inflation i feel as though anyone can have full green bars now..

would be fun to reset everyones rep and re-start

just adjust for rep inflation i feel as though anyone can have full green bars now..

would be fun to reset everyones rep and re-start