Visvim F/W 11.12

what about the right pair? like it very much

the lhamo shirt is cool, but i would like to see anyone pulling it off. lol @ the wrong pricing more than 10k for a shirt, or rather robe...

edit: just saw this, this time it's for real! 420,000yen for a sweater! this season is really ballin'

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpqnu8rjLD1qzmm4po1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1313123542&Signature=Ctoxw8pqANaKtM1Kifsk0twuWQA%3D

@fenderman, I believe that's a piece from s/s12, but I'm not sure. It may also be a one-off piece made for that employee.

in any case it is not the lhamo shirt for sure - lhamo shirt has a yoke at the chest and is apparently made of selvedge denim

sorry no fit pic yet.. its summer still in here. will try to snap one on weekend. if you are still on the fence (and can find one locally), by all means, get it. its a great piece (to me) and it will look better with age.

yeah, I couldn't find the Indigo color on the web so I pulled the trigger on the damaged one.