Visvim F/W 11.12

stopped by bergdorf today to see the visvim section next to the shoe dept. they have the new virgils, patrician WT, foleys, a weld shirt, social sculpture denim jkt, chinos, hi water chinos, social sculpture raw and washed jeans.

surprised there was no backpacks as i imagine its one of the easier things to sell.

oh yeah, everything is essentially 2x the japan retail. virgils were $1430. patricians were $1400. foleys were $1100. denim jkt was $1000+.

^ did the same today, highly disappointed in the pricing --- sick. Ill just keep getting my fix from SS proxy or HK when there. Its crazy to think that Hiroki was there until 11pm setting up this lame set

http://twitpic.com/61kwb0

http://twitpic.com/61jzuk

http://bergdorfgoodman.tumblr.com/post/8523989339/hiroki-team-getting-their-visvim-shop-ready-for

BGvisvim.jpg

and i thought the HK markups were high!

also surprised there werent any FBTs as theyre probably the most iconic visvim design. i think the sneakers were about $500.

didnt know he was only there setting up yesterday. guess i picked a good day to go.

Anything else I can cop at union.

New sole on the kngr Virgil looks great.

aaaaaaah fair enough

im interested to see how they are going to do the international shipping.

at the moment you place a request for the item, then they tell you if u have been "picked" to buy the order. then they call you to tell you when it will be delivered and then you pay cash on delivery.

did anyone from Australia or Asia (outside of Japan) place an order yet?

btw I didnt bother to go into FIL yesterday for the launch, was too busy at HOODS and there was still a small queue when i got there and i couldnt be assed to wait. i only want a 20L from this season and they arent out yet.

lol not a great deal

its just a friends blog and i post about things ive bought, they just happen to be almost exclusively nbhd things :)

I asked my mate at cubism about the 2nd thing btw and this is what he said

"and for our 2nd hand shop, there was a talk about it for a long time.

it should be a very interesting project (considering our product

policy - long term use) but it never got that serious yet."

so it doesnt look like something that is gonna happen any time soon

flynt1.jpg

Does anyone know or seen these in tokyo? I've tried FIL in shibuya and UNDFTD in harajuku but they were sold out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

mod note: moved this post to this thread sicne it doesnt require a thread for itself.

got the middle one last week from slam jam italy

The Lhamo robe utilizes the same oil (paraffin I believe) coating as last seasons 3L Totem. Needless to say its an amazing piece and something I've had my eye on for awhile. The robe in this Sense spread has striped trim while the product pictures are more straight-forward.

Weird thing about the Lhamo shirt is that a size 4 was up on Yahoo.jp last week with a BIN of 48k yen.

The Lhamo robe utilizes the same oil (paraffin I believe) coating as last seasons 3L Totem. Needless to say its an amazing piece and something I've had my eye on for awhile. The robe in this Sense spread has striped trim while the product pictures are more straight-forward.

Weird thing about the Lhamo shirt is that a size 4 was up on Yahoo.jp last week with a BIN of 48k yen.

Yeah I bought it for shits and giggles and the seller canceled the bid, said it was supposed to be 98k yen..