Visvim F/W 11.12

I've always enjoyed the more esoteric pieces so I'm definitely in on that burgundy robe, probably the cloak and maybe even that dress (if it's even a men's piece).

I do love that mud colored down jacket. Color-wise quite a departure from last fall.

And thanks Yom for the links, I've been impatiently waiting for anything to pop for quite awhile now.

Here's more knitwear: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.258873790793400.81168.119286661418781&type=1

always thought they should have some leather details on the insulator vest, now visvim finally came up with it. sweet! suede would be great too

lots of outerwear and shirts for this particular f/w season. loving some pieces, especially outerwear and knits.

shoes wise, only the zermatt and maybe the patchwork fbt and skagway looks decent, but would still prefer the suede zermatt over these.

p.s. those dark blue and maroon solid color stole are sweet as hell! think they are some sarti collab, so the prices are ....

Started getting some pricing for a few pieces, and yeah, this is gonna cause a bunch of crying but suck it up and go buy uniqlo or something instead. (oh and these are US retail, I'm way too lazy to fuck around with a proxy most of the time) these are all guesstimates as well, based off jp retail.

Lieutenant - $2400

Sashiko folk - $700

Flynt mid - $500

Cowichan crewneck sweaters -$1,400

Veritus boot - $900

Overall, not a fan of this season, probably my least favorite. That being said, the Nomad is still my favorite jacket silhouette and I'm glad they brought it back in toned down colors. Also, black leather zermatt's are sexy as fuck.

Where can I find images of the new nomad colorways?

very very very dull line up... I was expecting more BANG from all this talk about indigo n' kimono tops... yeah I'm sure the fabric quality is gonna be outta this world (some close up show some great slubbyness) but I'm suprised how muted everything looks n' feels...

very very very dull line up... I was expecting more BANG from all this talk about indigo n' kimono tops... yeah I'm sure the fabric quality is gonna be outta this world (some close up show some great slubbyness) but I'm suprised how muted everything looks n' feels...

Want colorways?

Moncler V f/w lookbook

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2011/07/15/moncler-v-fallwinter-2011-lookbook/

Does anyone know or seen these in tokyo? I've tried FIL in shibuya and UNDFTD in harajuku but they were sold out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

mod note: moved this post to this thread sicne it doesnt require a thread for itself.

there is a white on white us8 on yahoo auction japan if you're interested

kangaroo virgils and patricians on the website

they have started to ship to Australia and Asia for request products

Europe and America coming soon.

edit: fools. they advertise both shoes up to size 12 but u can only select up to size 11 in the order form

kangaroo virgils and patricians on the website

they have started to ship to Australia and Asia for request products

Europe and America coming soon.

edit: fools. they advertise both shoes up to size 12 but u can only select up to size 11 in the order form

Crazy!!!

Shame though prices are HK FIL set and not .JP retail. $1000 for patricians….no thanks + where the 12's at?!

Expensive.

Can't wait for the shipping to America. NO MORE PROXIES YESSSSS

you realise its only for the request form products right?

if you want anything else from the season you are still gonna need to use a proxy