Kiko Mizuhara Appreciation

exteeng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This made me cringe so hard when I saw this. Also Kiko is pretty but she's pretty much everywhere doing jobs for everything these days I'm already so over it. The magic has long gone out the window.

“I don’t care about you. All I care about is…intensity. Music, sex, violence, art, anger, love. You’re none of those things.â€

And crap like this is just the icing on the cake, the cherry on top the turd mountain of hype surrounding her person, if you will. As subtle as a bucket of water in your face, delivered with the eloquency of a dry brick.

This would be fine if she was simply acting, like uh, the actress she's trying to be. But I can already tell which kind of people this would appeal to, complete with all the cigarettes, black leather jackets, bad bitch attitude, phrases and buzzwords that would appeal to the tumblr crowd, bored and self-hating girls admiring her and trying to be like her.

All rolled into a single ball and projected onto Kiko.

Independent, pretty and strong. Living life to the fullest, draped in pretty clothes and on-point hair&makeup. Have I mentioned art and music? And violence! Violence is so *cute*!

"Girls are made to be met, boys are meant to be left."

Empowering shit, really. smh

But as blowhard as this trailer/teaser looks I'm still holding out on giving a proper opinion until it actually comes out.

I have a hunch he's not going to play it straight and subvert that shit. That'd be rad as hell.

no ass. no tits. bruck nose. weird lips. am i missing something?

edit: her legs look mad beat up in that picture above my post too. like she was gang raped or something.

True!

...and still super attractive. This happens between men and women.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...