Kreayshawn

dovo

i'm here to throw another opinion droplet in this particular sea of critical discourse:

lady gaga who wears knockers and awkwardly chokes out the word 'hella' in interviews to sound more authentically from the bay area.

and the beat goes on....

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That video of the basedqueen debbie and that bitch getting outta jail is fucking absurd.

"ayo we some bitches done finna break out da poke and finna smoke dat kush at homebitches crib patna".

Give me a fucking break.

The fact that you watched that video means they're doing something right.

I get really tired of the 'acting black/white' thing. Chilllll.

They can talk how the fuck they want. It doesn't seem like they're faking it to me. V Nasty especially. She looks genuinely trashy.

It's not this simple, but if she was a tatted up black dude with the same lyrics, everyone would love her.

“[i started taking rapping seriously] about a year ago. I was directing music videos for an artist and his manager heard some of my music and said, ‘Just take this seriously for a couple months and see where it goes.’ I’ve always been making music, all I really needed was someone to push me to put it out there. I ended up hitting him up like, ‘You know what? I’m serious about this.’ We got in the studio, we assembled our little team, and now we’ve got what’s going on."

if any of the white girls on sufu have a couple of months to spare, contact me.

"gucci gucci" on power 106...lol

so ive heard lol

this chick in my sales class went to middle school with her up at oakland. she said her and dat basedqueenz arent really sisters lol