Kreayshawn

dovo

At what age did she go from liking N'Sync to Nas?

I ono, I met her when she was like 14 and she definitely wasn't the type to listen to nsync.

in a broader sense, she is pretty authentic. She's always been the same character as Kreayshawn. Here is a vid she did about 2 years ago:

At what age did she go from liking N'Sync to Nas?

I ono, I met her when she was like 14 and she definitely wasn't the type to listen to nsync.

in a broader sense, she is pretty authentic. She's always been the same character as Kreayshawn. Here is a vid she did about 2 years ago:

hey everyone i have an idea

instead of attempting to understand a new voice let's compare everyone to an abstraction of our own creation like "real hip hop" or "true hood"

that way, when other people don't concur with our judgment we can claim authenticity for ourselves

pretty good deal imo

Can this thread die already? Kreayshawn is a one hit internet wonder. 3 months from now no one will be talking about her. The fact that she is endorsed by The Hundreds has already ruined her, regardless of the fact that "Gucci Gucci" is a shit song.

First off, apparently Kreayshawn has signed with Columbia Records..

http://www.thefader.com/2011/06/08/girl-stop-kreayshawn-signs-massive-deal-with-columbia/

Can this thread die already? Kreayshawn is a one hit internet wonder. 3 months from now no one will be talking about her. The fact that she is endorsed by The Hundreds has already ruined her, regardless of the fact that "Gucci Gucci" is a shit song.

...which are my thoughts exactly. It's ridiculous how susceptible record labels are to internet hype. Just cause you missed out on oddfuture before yonkers came out, doesn't mean you should try to snatch up any untalented "artists" that are getting hyped..