Kreayshawn

dovo

Posted · Hidden by Lambs, May 21, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Lambs, May 21, 2012 - No reason given
is she as slutty/dumb/cwsg as she looks?

pretty much, hella attitude & always high.

Played the new kreayshawn song for my girl (who had never heard of her) and she was all "that sounds like my girl natassia". Turns out she lived with her for a bit before she moved to LA. Said she's always looked/acted like that for those of you who doubt her "realness".

Why does it seem like everyone has randomly had Kreayshawn physically in their lives but me. Next thing you know someone will post on here that they hooked up with Lil Debbie on some rocks at the beach while Vnasty watched screaming yeah (n)word yeah (n)word beat that shit up my (n)word.

Why does it seem like everyone has randomly had Kreayshawn physically in their lives but me. Next thing you know someone will post on here that they hooked up with Lil Debbie on some rocks at the beach while Vnasty watched screaming yeah (n)word yeah (n)word beat that shit up my (n)word.

I walked past her two days ago in the Mission. She was standing in front of Self Edge putting bags into a Civic, they actually looked like grocery bags but full of fabric or someshit.

i follow her on twitter n she's been in paris/london all week. columbia's doin somethin for her at least!

Somehow she was in SF at the end of last week.