Game of Thrones

jackg

anyone finding some of the sex scenes a bit unneccessary and out of place? i mean, i like ass to mouth scenes in my adult entertainment, but alot of the sex scenes in a show such as thrones just seems to be there because that kind of thing is expected in a hbo show and it makes it 'naughty' or some shit. saying that, i gotta admit i laughed when littlefinger wiped the cum from that whore's mouth and two seconds later some other du had his tongue down her throat.

Edited by conqueror

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually thought ep2 was just alright. kinda like ep1 more

Wasn't overly impressed with episode 2. having read the books, the show feels a little jumbled and rushed, more like a synopsis than the actual telling of the story. with so little time to tell the story (10 episodes per season just is not enough), I don't like to see the conflict between John and Craster (something that wasn't in the book) being added to the show. didn't care for the Others making an early appearance either.

Episode two was awesome. So many story lines... Couldn't imagine keeping the books straight.

It's tough at times!

I think they've got too much going on in each episode. Rather than having four or five story lines going on per episode, I'd prefer they focus on two or three per episode. And rather than spreading a story in bits and pieces over 6 or 7 episodes, get most of it in in two or three, and conclude all the stories in the final two episodes. The way they're going right now, it feels like not enough time is going to be devoted to anyone, and a lot of story will wind up left out.

Wasn't overly impressed with episode 2. having read the books, the show feels a little jumbled and rushed, more like a synopsis than the actual telling of the story. with so little time to tell the story (10 episodes per season just is not enough), I don't like to see the conflict between John and Craster (something that wasn't in the book) being added to the show. didn't care for the Others making an early appearance either.

in the book Ary didnt reveal to Gendry she was a girl until halfway through.

cant really complain. shows still the bees knees

in the book Ary didnt reveal to Gendry she was a girl until halfway through.

cant really complain. shows still the bees knees

Yeah, and he didn't find out she was a Stark until Feast of Crows right? Due to time constraints they're taking multiple scenes and conversations and combining them when they can. I understand it, just wish they didn't have to do it.

its also the decision of what works best in each format. film works differently than novels, i feel like that whole scene played off well, and will create more tension, and a bonding of a character. plus with tv, esp. those (like myself) who have not read the books, you have to keep the suspension of disbelief going, and honestly i couldn't see dude not figuring out she was a chick for too much longer. and while she's going ahead and saying she's a chick, might as well tell him who she is right?