Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last scene in that tells me that the starks are going to make the lannisters eat shit. overall it looks like a damn good penultimate episode but at the same time it all came together too quickly in way - already feeling the SAD of waiting for a good show :(

I wonder if they will make subsequent seasons more eps... Certainly with only 3 more books published if martin doesn't haul ass to finish the next one then they'll have to slow things down.

Probably they were hedging in case it wasn't popular. I bet they do increase the number of eps per season after this.

Will we have to wait a whole year for seasons 2!? :(

yeah you would presume given the apparent success! i read somewhere it got signed for a second season after the first episode screen or something??

i really hope its not a whole year gap! but chances are it will be.....

For those that have read the books. How far into the first book does this season go? Does it looks like it's going to cover one book each season?

I read somewhere that the initial plan was to cover a full book every season. I'm not sure if that's 100% correct, but at the current pace it's very likely.

The games are just getting started, little finger played Ned like a drum from the start. Tyrion has started to show why he's the best character in the series escaping from the Vale. i think this series definitely needed 21 eps, a lot of important side characters are being left out. all plot progression no character development.