Game of Thrones

jackg

^Not much of a spoiler as long as you've seen ep 6. All that hair colour talk was pretty obv.

But you're right, bfan, spoiler tags people. Jesus. I only watch this for the plot and the bewbs, don't want to know what's coming next (in either case).

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was bored so i read all the novel summaries

After the first episode I had to go in wikipedia to get everything straight (people, places, events, titles, etc). Of course, now I know what's going to happen with the rest of the series. Not a big deal though, I'm loving watching everything play out. I wonder how far they plan on going with the series?

I like watching an ep. a week

drogo will be a great Conan

i think this is the first show in ages i have actually watched an episode a week normally i wait for a show to finish its run and then sit down and watch 6 seasons in 2 weeks or something, but its kinda nice having an episode a week to look forward too.

Just about to watch episode 7.

My favourite part of 6 was when Tyrion Lannister said, 'I once milked my eel into a pot of turtle soup!'

It was a day I'll never forget.

haha yeah that scene was a classic! i am going to download tonight and watch, didn't want to put up with a shitty web rip.