Game of Thrones

jackg

I've read some of the books. It's retarded good.

Can't wait for the white walkers.

yeah i concur the white walkers sound sick! is the first season really only 10 eps?

and do you think they will pad the winter falling out till second?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this show is fucking one of the best story plot shows i've seen. the only thing that throws me off is the blond lancaster dude twin who was brought back in a time machine from the early 90's. Every time i see dude walkin around im thinkin he's lookin for hair spray for his perfect 90's style haircut. wtf? Maybe he's also filming the next American Psycho at the hollywood lot next door n is short on time?

This was the first ep they added significant scenes that weren't in the book, the renly+loras shit was a bit over the top, the varys + littlefinger scene was cool regardless, wish they hadn't made the illyrio bit so obvious, wasn't obvious in the book. the aerie was fucking nuts. i feel bad for that little kid actor that had to suck on those droopy tits, thats way fucked up.

edit: best part since this show has aired is seeing the people that haven't read the books responses haha, its a whole other show in itself. If you think the plot is good now...your in for a treat.

This was the first ep they added significant scenes that weren't in the book, the renly+loras shit was a bit over the top, the varys + littlefinger scene was cool regardless, wish they hadn't made the illyrio bit so obvious, wasn't obvious in the book. the aerie was fucking nuts. i feel bad for that little kid actor that had to suck on those droopy tits, thats way fucked up.

edit: best part since this show has aired is seeing the people that haven't read the books responses haha, its a whole other show in itself. If you think the plot is good now...your in for a treat.

yep, you guys literally have no idea.

finally got to watch the 5th ep! pretty intense...

your right "into the rain" laniester is a real piece of shit!

whats the deal with the 10 ep season? thats bullshit, were half way through the first season already???

then we have to wait a whole year for the next one??!!!!

i have read all the books so far and although the show prob isnt as gritty as i had imagined in my mind it is still pretty good.

one thing i would say to anyone who wants to read the series however is, be prewarned that george rr martin is a total fuckwit who seems to be more interested in conventions, tv shows, role playing games etc than actually writing the story (which could be excellent). i think i have been waiting the best part of ten years in total for the "next" edition.

i think i have been waiting the best part of ten years in total for the "next" edition.

this makes me a little concerned considering that he has said that there will be two more volumes after Dance with Dragons. By the time he finishes the series and does Season VII of the show, Lena Headey will be like 60....

tell me about it. the first three volumes came out every two years or so which is pretty reasonable considering how big and in depth they are, then the fourth book took five fucking years and this next one six! i mean, wtf?

all he ever says is that it took tolkien 20 years or something to finish his books. im sure tv will wait for him :)

So i'm 5 for 5 at yelling at my tv while watching this show. pretty sure that at least 2 times it's been that fuckin jaime lannister + epithets....

oh and how did it take people this long to recognize carcetti?! him + anons on 4chan raving about ASOFAI were the only reason I thought to try that preview ep.

So after the first ep, Are the lannisters scared that the king will find out that his wife is cheating on him or that she is fucking her brother? Cause the King seems to have bastard children running around like the Terminator.

There would be..ramifications if it were revealed the Queen was banging other dudes. Not just because hes her brother, though im sure some people wouldn't be real impressed. All will be revealed anyway.

So after the first ep, Are the lannisters scared that the king will find out that his wife is cheating on him or that she is fucking her brother? Cause the King seems to have bastard children running around like the Terminator.

the prince is not the king's son .. the heir to the throne is a lannister not a barthaeon