Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see more big battle scenes, and general nudity. Last episode was really good though, I feel like the pace is really picking up. Did the dragons not get stolen in the book? Could be a cool subplot, I really dig the whole Qarth city place, but there is already so much going on...

They should hire geeks telling them that they will be in Games of Thrones but that they won't be paid. I guess it wouldn't be so hard to find like 10k fat geeks and some empty football pitch.

Yeah I just mean any actual battles are off screen, but you are right about their budget constraints.

the writers promised that there will be one big war .. but not sure which season tho

You're probably gonna like the next episode...

it'd be half their season budget just to film one big battle scene

:D

Edited by aoi

They should hire geeks telling them that they will be in Games of Thrones but that they won't be paid. I guess it wouldn't be so hard to find like 10k fat geeks and some empty football pitch.

You'd still have to pay for insurance for all of them and make costumes for all of them and such...

I'd like to see a big battle, but I wouldn't blame them if they spent their money on costumes/sets/etc rather than a battle.

lets not talk abot future wars for those that have not read the books and have no idea whats going on.

for those that read the book...stealing dragons? really? wtf is going on here? not sure if i like where they are taking me but ill trust that it all works out in the end...

Hah, I tried to be subtle and smooth yet still got negged.

I read the first book, but stopped after that one. Only heard that the next episode will have the big battle called Blackwater, which they indeed got a big bump for, although the numbers I heard were closer to 50% hence the smiley at akuma's post.

Whatever, here's a cool audition video of Sandor Clegane:

lets not talk abot future wars for those that have not read the books and have no idea whats going on.

for those that read the book...stealing dragons? really? wtf is going on here? not sure if i like where they are taking me but ill trust that it all works out in the end...

wait so they didn't steal dragons in the book?

wait so they didn't steal dragons in the book?

No. I don't know why the fuck they're adding that to the show. I'm sure the Warlocks took them, and this is the set up to get her to the house of the undying. Dumb, because in the book she was simply invited to go and she went.

i have 0 interest in watching a big gay battle :(

me neither. tbh my favorite moments are when Tyrion is being witty and when things happen to Joffrey. I also like when the redhead from the brothel gets naked.

this 2nd season has killed the show for me.

too many digressions from the books, which i was sure would happen but i expected SMART turns, not these dumb plot decisions... still, i'm watching, with no inthusiasm tho.

1st reason was perfection, made me read the books. 2nd season is killing it hard. what's up with littlefinger? dude's THE schemer in the books but in this 2nd season he acts like a retard every single scene, making in-your-face threats, what the hell?

so, yeah, Tyrion all the best, best character in the books AND in the show. jon would be my 2nd fav in the books but he blows in the show.

oh well.

/ranting off