Game of Thrones

jackg

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best episodes yet. The true cruelty of Joffrey is amazing, Littlefinger giving a bit of honesty in his deception, Rob not knowing what to do if he wins the war, Tywin being a bad ass. Tyron is truly doing a great place as the "main" character. The lack of any scenes involving the night watch was kind of a bummer. Instead of making it 53 minutes make it a full hour!

Hmm, I guess the Reeds aren't going to be in this season?

So far the season feels rushed, but even worse, it feels clumsy and sloppy. Found myself looking at the clock last night to see how quickly the mess was going to be over so I could change the channel. Pretty disappointed after how fantastic the first season was.

in the book, a formal dress for the women in qarth leaves one breast exposed. why the fuck did they leave that part out??

i was looking forward to the exposed breast when i was reading the book

Hmm, I guess the Reeds aren't going to be in this season?

So far the season feels rushed, but even worse, it feels clumsy and sloppy. Found myself looking at the clock last night to see how quickly the mess was going to be over so I could change the channel. Pretty disappointed after how fantastic the first season was.

agreed. theres just so much going on in the books HBO should have more than 10 episodes (if thats all they are doing based on last season).

Yeah, first one that I was kind of chuckling/shaking my head at. It's like every episode has this feeling of constant climax, like "shit's about to go down" and then it just kind of never does until the end of the season. Or if it does it's some wtf type antics, like that black vagina monster just sort of nonchalantly strolling into Renley's tent and sticking him.

in the book, a formal dress for the women in qarth leaves one breast exposed. why the fuck did they leave that part out??

Emilia Clarke got a clause in her contract that says no nude scenes. Apparently her family got mad at her for exposing too much during the first season. Kinda weird letting her get that clause, it's not like they hired her for her acting... FIRE AND BLUHD!

2itge1d.png

Emilia Clarke got a clause in her contract that says no nude scenes. Apparently her family got mad at her for exposing too much during the first season. Kinda weird letting her get that clause, it's not like they hired her for her acting... FIRE AND BLUHD!

2itge1d.png

She's already showed what she's got, what the heck does it matter now if she runs around in Qarth with one tit out? Dumb on her family's part.

Well, multiple big divergences from the book last night. I guess "Clash of Kings" has been thrown in the trash the screenwriters are going to do what they want..... And the dragons have been stolen? WTF are they doing adding shit like this when they can't even cover a third of what's actually in the book?!

Twiddling their thumbs? Lannisters and Starks been at war for quite some time now, the Greyjoys just took the Starks' stronghold and Stannis has killed his brother. Not to mention the army of hundreds of thousands they discovered just north of the wall? Well I guess the north is twiddling their thumbs about the last fact, but I think it's kinda the point that they're busy battling the Greyjoys and Lannisters...