Game of Thrones

jackg

The baby killing scene alone made it worth it, the set up of the 5 kings going on is nice, introducing the lord of light and the baratheon army. All in all, this season is gonna be intense. Only thing I was disappointed about was the total lack of khaleesi, and great north. 2 minutes with each of those groups? Gtfo

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited) · Hidden by evisu 2000, April 2, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by evisu 2000, April 2, 2012 - No reason given

i thought the first ep of thrones was really good

californication is so horrible this season

mad men has been good

already forgot what happened on the killing so mad confused about certain things gotta look shit up

eastbound & down has been good this season too

the new girl unfortunately still gets a few lols from me every ep, so horrible

Edited by mass

The baby killing scene alone made it worth it, the set up of the 5 kings going on is nice, introducing the lord of light and the baratheon army. All in all, this season is gonna be intense. Only thing I was disappointed about was the total lack of khaleesi, and great north. 2 minutes with each of those groups? Gtfo

damn near didnt show Ary.

Is there a site with a nice recap of season 1 and character bios?

I still get the stories mixed up

careful what ya read, or you'll know everything that's going to happen....

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/

first episode was okay. I thought it should have started off with Stannis and what was happening on Dragostone. Joffrey's name day scene wasn't very well done IMO, and wasn't the story to kick the season off with. They're making some minor changes to the story, nothing to get nit picky about, but it looks like Riverrun might be completely left out and replaced with Robb's campaigns. Not sure if this will be a good or bad move.

^There's rumor that certain countries in Europe are releasing each episode one week early on HBO Go, which means you should be able to torrent all of them one week ahead of the US schedule. Not sure how true this is though.

^There's rumor that certain countries in Europe are releasing each episode one week early on HBO Go, which means you should be able to torrent all of them one week ahead of the US schedule. Not sure how true this is though.

poland and some other country are doing this.

Maybe its just me paying too much attention to what was shadowed in the "in the upcoming weeks of GoT" that showed at the end of the first episode, but i think they are going to combine books 2 + and parts of 3 for this season and rely on what wasn't covered for the next season. For example, the mention of Robb saying "i love her" to his mom is something that will not occur until book 3. But this is just my guess. who knows how they will do it. We will have to wait and see.

Spoiler ahead for those who have not seen 2.2:

maybe it is the manner in which the changes are occuring in the story, but i think the viewing of the whitewalkers at the end of the episode changes the nature of the rest of Jon's story. As it occurs in the book it created a greater sense of tension as opposed to another conflict. I dunno, i am enjoying the season but wonder how the evidence of visible Others so early on is going to shape the series in a way that is different than in Clash of Kings.

Edited by deadendpro