TOP 10 must have apparels for FALL 2006

Cool Aaron

artificialsky!!!!! What's up buddy? Its been a while! I cant believe how fast you replied to my post. I love it! My supertalk is now officially to get under your skin! This is awesome. I love supertalk. I love artificialsky and all his naysaying. by the way i got a paid internship with a trend forecaster in london biach! This is just one of the aspects of me doing some field studies on message boards. I hope the best for you! and please, keep your naysaying up, it just pumps me up even more....

this coat, but definitely not the shit underneath it. not such a great picture, but saw it in action at the runway show and shit was hot.

00390m.jpg

(marc by marc jacobs)

this bag

00290m.jpg

or this one

00490m.jpg

i typically hate LV/monogram in general, but for some reason i find them both incredibly sexy.. let's see what the price tag is, though

any dress similar to this style

00010m.jpg

(luella bartley)

that's it for now.

for guys? look at Cloak and Ann Demeulemeester. Marc by Marc is getting a little too patchy and slapdash for me. I think we're finally moving away from the torn-apart, 80s renewal and back to clothing thats a little more refined and composed.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a knockoff whore- I don't care about brands, they're all knockoffs anyway, so I'll just pick by trends and not names. Remember, the cool hunters are looking at us, shouldnt be the other way round.

What's hot this fall (more of the usual):

cords

501 cut for jeans and pants +tight pants

80s motorcycle jackets

black-the color

rock still dominates high fashion, while the masses continue to embrace disgusting baggy 'hop garbage.

military

"sexy look" is changing for " strange look" for women