homi29

Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

Dont be mad cause you're a brokeboi

Lol seriously just get the fuck out of here.

I have Wtaps SK8 HI 2013 if anyone is interested, Olive Drab in 8.5, 9, 9.5. Navy in sz 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11. Asking $150 shipped within USA

do not attempt to sell your shit anywhere other than supermarket

please respect the rules

$150 shipped isn't even all that crazy a price.

That's depressing to read, it means resell is the new normal.

It's almost double retail on a non-hyped and not very ltd vans release that everyone's going to forget about in a week. Unless dude got a discount, I'd be surprised if he netted more than 150 combined on those pairs (and would guess closer to 100)

Well, I mean, 80 bones + shipping + local taxes for both pairs. Sure he's making a bit off selling them at $150--isn't that the point?-- but an astronomical amount? Not really. Shortly after the first drop, there was someone selling the Olive pair for $200 + 40 dollars for shipping--or something close to those numbers--and actually making sales. That's steep. But is it wrong if people are willing to pay? No. 

Still looking for all white soft italian leather slip ons with the diagonal leather folds.  I bought a pair at ABC mart back in 2003, and would love a new pair.  Any leads?

Those Taka Collabs are sick!! I work at the Vans store in Lynnwood, WA. It sucks we never have any way to get our hands on any Vault or Syndicate shoes. But 50% off all Vans keeps me around! haha

Ice T vans I got a little early, packaging is great.

9644297037_58b3df22c0_c.jpg

9644295349_091ee72e79_c.jpg

Body Bag

9644294225_ca6d88d224_c.jpg

9647519594_b396d020ce_c.jpg

9647528342_735b0e1cd6_c.jpg

9644285981_c3a055d2e8_c.jpg

Those are cool i think i would have liked all black better with white lettering instead of contrasting panels.

Looks like Vans x Engineered Garments is coming out on Tuesday.

Just need to decide which ones to pick up, thinking either the black or creme slipons. Although the reverse sateen olive ones look nice too.

how are you picking up? I hear in-store only until Thursday. I hope they get a general release though, really want the slips. 

Just hoping they still have my size come Thursday I guess. Not getting my hopes up really unless someone in NY can get 'em for me!

Edit: Now that I think of it my buddy might be able to pick them up for me. Let's see what he says.

Edited by Broark

Yup, 85. Think I'm going to go with the tan color way. Seems like my bud is open to picking them up for me. Think there will be a lot of buzz around them or no?

Any thoughts on the upcoming Vans/Norse Projects era's coming out on the 28th? Yea or nay?

Edited by AngularDeath

New Kenzo's looking very average, might pick up the Day Clouds cw though, just because.

Anyone get the EG's yet?  

Wondering if they sold out already or not, going to send Nepenthes an email tomorrow and hope they still have some left.

I got them proxied because I was nervous and wanted the piece of mind. My understanding is that nothing is sold out, but I haven't heard anything after this morning.

Last night I had a dream I was in a shoe shop and all they sold were vans slip-ons, but in lots of colors/materials/collabs...

Can anyone advise me on this?

Every single pair of Vans I've owned, the inside lining in the heel area wears out within ~10 days after I start wearing them. I guess the only exception I've had was the syndicates. Whether it's vault, california, or supram, I just wear out the heels ridiculously quickly.

1) Do I have the sizing wrong? 

2) I should just consider getting heel cup protector (sticker like things) and attach them before wearing them? 

Vans are cheap, it happens to all my pairs although never that fast.sizing down my help if it reduces heel slip

Edited by Fycus