Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

Thoughts? Good concept but too much going on here 

Too much has been going on with his stuff since 2008. It always more often than not the best silhouettes with the oddest choice of colors. (Like he's just in desperate need of somebody to tell him to edit down his stuff)

Ex. A — If he just took off that odd midsole panelling on those shoes above.

FJ33vwU.jpg

Had a craving for this model as well, spent some time digging. The model number is VN-0YS7EMI. Just an FYI, the sole is actually not white, and is off-white. Mostly, if not only in Japan right now. My guess is that they'll drop stateside in the next 3-4 months... Here's some on sale, not sure if they ship intl

http://www.jiroshop.jp/shopdetail/000000006126/

20141128221402242_500.jpg

anyone who needs a pair no foxing stripe can make a custom pair online without it

Those are in pig suede (not canvas), and the sole is off-white without a foxing stripe. They were worth the proxy money for sure, but I could see myself going the custom route next time.

Any detailed or on feet photos of your pair? What did they run you after everything was said and done?

have they made slip ons smaller in the last 12 months or so? i'm usually an 11.5 in most (authentic, sk8 hi, old skool etc) but need a 12 in these. my same exact pair from years ago is an 11.

i find the vault slip-ons are a half size bigger than core and they were giving the same advice last year but didn't get them then (this season's is in-line with that tho)

[pics]

i have fond memories of silas before they went ham on japan, but not sure about these

• 2 weeks later...