Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

$150 shipped isn't even all that crazy a price.

That's depressing to read, it means resell is the new normal.

It's almost double retail on a non-hyped and not very ltd vans release that everyone's going to forget about in a week. Unless dude got a discount, I'd be surprised if he netted more than 150 combined on those pairs (and would guess closer to 100)

Well, I mean, 80 bones + shipping + local taxes for both pairs. Sure he's making a bit off selling them at $150--isn't that the point?-- but an astronomical amount? Not really. Shortly after the first drop, there was someone selling the Olive pair for $200 + 40 dollars for shipping--or something close to those numbers--and actually making sales. That's steep. But is it wrong if people are willing to pay? No. 

Those Taka Collabs are sick!! I work at the Vans store in Lynnwood, WA. It sucks we never have any way to get our hands on any Vault or Syndicate shoes. But 50% off all Vans keeps me around! haha

Those are cool i think i would have liked all black better with white lettering instead of contrasting panels.

Just hoping they still have my size come Thursday I guess. Not getting my hopes up really unless someone in NY can get 'em for me!

Edit: Now that I think of it my buddy might be able to pick them up for me. Let's see what he says.

Edited by Broark

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone advise me on this?

Every single pair of Vans I've owned, the inside lining in the heel area wears out within ~10 days after I start wearing them. I guess the only exception I've had was the syndicates. Whether it's vault, california, or supram, I just wear out the heels ridiculously quickly.

1) Do I have the sizing wrong? 

2) I should just consider getting heel cup protector (sticker like things) and attach them before wearing them?