Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

re-post from old sneaker thread:

are there any retailers online that still sell these (original sk8 hi in white leather)? i think it was reissued a couple years back via vans vault... haven't had any luck with my search. I know UO has some canvas ones... but I'm not really interested in those.

v4tffl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

everywhere they are listed online or in person are selling out, but its definitely possible. I bought a pair of the olive/tan sk8 hi's after feeding into the hype. I really just went for the free drinks and food. Got a free custom dogtag and free dinner out of it too.

Firmament had quite a few sizes of chukka and slip ons available for a while though right? Hoping its not one of those "disappear from shelves immediately" drops because I had something to do in the morning. Otherwise I'd be lining up right now lol

edit: nvm there were like 10 people

Edited by Nebulae

Darkside still has a size 11 in the Olive drab.

@JD.Salinger - why the fak would you neg rep this.  Do you not like info on sizing availability.  Or maybe you called and they sold out?

Edited by Flipflop214

Most Sk8-Hi's are sold out/near sold out online. St. Alfreds has a few sizes left in Olive last I checked. Blends and Bows and Arrows are only putting up sizes that didn't sell out at the in store release I guess, which aren't many.

Too late to grab a pair of the WTAPS collab in Paris? If not, where should I keep an eye out?

collette, maybe starcow??

Anyone who can comment on the vans vault taka hayashi reveres sizing?

I got them half size bigger than my usual Nike size etc (10,5->11) and they feel comfy, a bit roomy but I like it that way

Thanks for the response - I went to Colette a couple days ago, a total waste of time. Starcow doesn't have them online, but I might check the brick and mortar store

i dont think the eu will get the sneakers in this initial drop as stated before they will probably come out closer to the 20th

Dont be mad cause you're a brokeboi

i already have my pairs of the wtaps collabs fuccboi B)