Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

thanks mn considering going back w/ the mineral spirits to clean up the soles to make the effect a little less obvious...

edit: yeah, i did and they have a cool look now. stark contrast between the white upper and the dingy sole.

33trqe0.jpg

lol fuck why did i accidentally neg my own post

Edited by haploid

would u guys know what and where to buy these all leather vans?

07iEe.jpg

i believe they are vans 106 vulcanized black italian leather. bit over canvas shoes at the moment so decided to pick up a pair of these the other day on ebay.

Edited by wkd

took a seam ripper to part of the leather detailing on the side to reveal the clean canvas underneath

acq3cg.jpg

102pjzp.jpg

Dope. Time to get a pair of white sk8 his, rip off branding, beat them to death, then paint + repeat

Edited by NotCrispy

vans-old-skool-year-of-the-snake-pack-6.jpgvans-old-skool-year-of-the-snake-pack-7.jpgvans-old-skool-year-of-the-snake-pack-1.jpg

Year of the snake pack looking good. I just got my first pair of Syndicate Vans Old Skool and I love them to death. Got the black joints from the jazz stripe pack from Ebay under retail, which is always nice.

xl_10_4_12syndicateoldskoolblackprofile.jpg

Shoes that go with everything else are nice to have around.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What should I:

white canvas Era vs Authentic?

Will you be skating in them? If yes, go with the Eras. They're more padded and shock absorbant. If not, the Authentics are super comfy and cool enough for walking around.

The Canvas 106 is nice too, and I don't see as many of them around as I do Eras or Authenics.

Limited to 100, right? Best of luck to all who try to acquire those.

I just got these after walking around downtown Seattle for a long time and pretty much loving life because my vans were so comfy, and now I wanted more...

6AxUscr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...