Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

Some shops have already dropped them in the US. quite a ninja drop. got word from a connect that UNIV in SD dropped today, so i managed to phone order the last sz 10 Sk8 Hi's, but I really want the Chukkas. I know of a couple shops here in LA/OC that haven't dropped just yet, hoping they'll have them in stock either tomorrow or Monday. gonna try and see what I can scoop up.

Edited by Solix

I heard isn't. They have a contract with Syndicate, but syndicate doesn't ship the shoes to all stores (so they told me). Check out the list of Syndicate dealers in US and call every single one. I've called all dealers west of Texas already. Gonna call east coast stores today if they're open.

And yes, they should be the last, hence the increase in price.

Fml only place that has my size in chukkas doesnt do phone orders.

edit: Anyone have any fit pics of the highs or chukkas? I wanna see how they look when worn

If anyone has cash in hand, shoot me an offer and what model/size you want and i might be able to grab an extra pair

Edited by tu_madre51

Fml only place that has my size in chukkas doesnt do phone orders.

edit: Anyone have any fit pics of the highs or chukkas? I wanna see how they look when worn

If anyone has cash in hand, shoot me an offer and what model/size you want and i might be able to grab an extra pair

photoap.jpg

got mine at uprise chicago scored two pairs with a friend

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellas, found an immaculate pair(minus dust) of these from way back in the kiddy box. I noticed a couple peculiarities on these and I was wondering if anybody could ID, I've never seen Vans like this pair.

They were bought in the early 90's. No stamped size but with comparison to my 11s I'm guessing they're between a US5 and US7.

mhzV6.jpg

YNhDP.jpg

ogqm9.jpg

Wn8Lh.jpg

Z7kBu.jpg

I use the laces in my boots now but the originals were like these yellow/browns.

boot_shoelaces.jpg

Thanks guys.

yo nice find.

what you have hear is an original style #32 or blucher from the early 90's

check the link for more details

http://theotherothersideofthepillow.blogspot.com/search/label/style%20%2332