Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

are your vans as rare as these ??

Picture-11.png

who's vans can compare and be worth over 45 thousand dollers

*dead*

Vans Basedgods

i got Hosoi2 sk8-hi's and a very #rare pair of FTC half cabs for sale. both sz9.5

Just copped some true white eras with only a black stripe at the top of the midsole and I don't know what the problem is some of you guys had with how they look fresh out of the box. They don't look bad at all, I don't think so. And they're going to get beat up in a second, which will also look cool.

Also noticed some red suede authentics I liked at the store. Didn't want to buy two pairs at once though, maybe next time I'm there.

Hey fellas, found an immaculate pair(minus dust) of these from way back in the kiddy box. I noticed a couple peculiarities on these and I was wondering if anybody could ID, I've never seen Vans like this pair.

They were bought in the early 90's. No stamped size but with comparison to my 11s I'm guessing they're between a US5 and US7.

mhzV6.jpg

YNhDP.jpg

ogqm9.jpg

Wn8Lh.jpg

Z7kBu.jpg

I use the laces in my boots now but the originals were like these yellow/browns.

boot_shoelaces.jpg

Thanks guys.

Does anyone know how the Vans Authentic LX VLT fit? I'm just wondering if they fit more like the normal classic canvas ones or Syndicates ones (Wes Hampton, w/tap) which fit a little smaller/tighter. I found a cheap pair on ebay but no returns so just need to make sure.