conspiracy theories made me scared of life

choice

^^ maybe mods will rename it if it takes off, i intended for it to be a pretty open ended thread.

also, the last part of your post reminds me of sleep paralysis/night terrors. A lot of people who have that shit can't move or wake up mid-sleep and they always talk about feeling someone/something hovering over their body while they're laying there

this is a (0) post:

about a year ago or so i had my first sleep paralysis. it was during finals week, and i was stressed out as fuck. i can still remember it vividly because it was so fucking scary, and until then i only read about shit like that but never experienced it myself.

anyway, i was sleeping then suddenly i "woke" up, but i couldnt really move at all. it was fucking weird, because i kept feeling like my head is slowly sinking into my pillow. then i look to my right and i saw this little girl about 7-8 years old and she was looking straight at me smiling. then she climbs on top of me and starts choking me with her hands while smiling at the same time. and then i felt as if my body was rotating clockwise on the bed, and then i really woke up. i was so scared and couldnt go back to sleep that night. obviously i dont believe in some supernatural shit, and im sure there is an explanation behind all this ("mental projection" blah blah, although it's creepy that my mental projection is a 7 year old girl). still, it was scary as fuck.

^ I had sleep paralysis once too, one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. I honestly thought I was going to die and it felt like hours were going by

that little girl is creepy as shit though, like maybe you watched a movie with her in it and your brain changed it a bit and fed it back to you when it was malfunctioning

going along with the previous two posts, I've also experienced sleep paralysis.

for me i just heard a bunch of voices and footsteps circling around my bed over and over. I didn't want to open my eyes to see what was "there" so i remember trying my hardes t to keep it shut. scary as fuck

Not really a conspiracy theory, but more along the veins of unsettling/creepy/strange things:

The Dyatlov Pass incident refers to an event that resulted in the deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. It happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат Сяхл) (a Mansi name, meaning Mountain of the Dead). The mountain pass where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pass (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов).

The lack of eyewitnesses and subsequent investigations into the hikers' deaths have inspired much speculation. Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot in heavy snow. Though the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue. According to sources, four of the victims' clothing contained substantial levels of radiation. There is no mention of this in contemporary documentation; it only appears in later documents. Soviet investigators determined only that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths. Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident. The chronology of the incident remains unclear due to the lack of survivors

-To dispel the theory of an attack by the indigenous Mansi people, one doctor indicated that the fatal injuries of the three bodies could not have been caused by another human being, "because the force of the blows had been too strong and no soft tissue had been damaged".

- After the funerals, relatives of the deceased claimed that the skin of the victims had a strange brown tan.

- In a private interview, a former investigating officer said that his dosimeter had shown a high radiation level on Kholat Syakhl, and that this was the reason for the radiation found on the bodies. However, the source of the contamination was not found.

- Another group of hikers (about 50 kilometers south of the incident) reported that they saw strange orange spheres in the night sky to the north (likely in the direction of Kholat Syakhl) on the night of the incident.[citation needed] Similar "spheres" were observed in Ivdel and adjacent areas continually during the period of February to March 1959, by various independent witnesses (including the meteorology service and the military).

Sorry if this doesn't belong here or as has been posted somewhere already

nikola tesla had some ideas that were probably used by some people to develop certain things

i ain't snitchin tho you'll have to do your own research

an incompetent high school teacher once told me that the lack of an international response to the what happened to the armenians in WWI was the inspiration

i also have experienced sleep paralysis, actually i have it often, at least once per month. One time i saw a demon thing after reading about Giuseppe Tartini. Scariest thing in my life easily

From the Illuminati Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Wait...didn't something just happen on that date?

huh?

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the OP is just taking the wrong approach to conspiracy theories. They're meant to be fun and entertaining in a macabre but valueless way, like slasher flicks where cute high-school bimbos get eviscerated.

I suggest everyone in this thread grab some Robert Anton Wilson reading material. Probably the only guy on the planet who understands what conspiracy theories are really about.

• 1 year later...