the short duu treak. how to maintain swag under 5'6''?

bruised

• 3 months later...

i saw a picture (think it was photoshopped) of Raf Simmons wear a woman's dior pantsuit and high heels.

you could try that. Vogue Paris just released an issue fellating david bowie, so I think androgyny is bretty cool right now.

listen short dudes... you have to understand about the different types of swag. there is the swag of delusion, which is just worn on the body while the soul remains swagless. there is the swag of mind, which can get you poppin bottles and fucking models, but leaves you empty at the end of the day. this is still an external swag, endowed by the power and riches one accumulates, and leaves ones soul a slave to them. the third type is universal swag, the underlying swag that binds the universe together. once you learn to detach yourself from the material swag and the ups and downs that undoubtably come along with it, then your soul will swag, and you will truly be free.

tho there is no father to my style, my swag is eternal. it came before me, and will live after. i am just a vessel for it. once you find this within you then you can truly find satorial happiness

Im crazy tall and like over on the other side of the spectrum, but this hit me straight to the dome. Real talk, i cried, am so proud.

anyone ~5'6 and thin had experience w/ stephan schneider?

if it fit well where can I get some in III/ XS?

i've been wondering about this myself--schneider seems to vary quite widely in sizing from garment to garment. do they even produce sizes 1/2?

• 1 year later...

summer is coming and i have the innate, yet flawed desire to feel attractive. This means upgrading my wardrobe of moth-laden gap hoodies and supreme g-strings.

Been buying/returning far too many things online and I'm too much of a misanthrope to go to a department store that stocks ami, so to save me some return-postage fees: do light-colored pants (light blue, white) work on short (5'7) dudes? 

http://amiparis.fr/en/chino-trousers-1910.html

I was thinking more along the lines of hotline miami rather than miami vice...