the short duu treak. how to maintain swag under 5'6''?

bruised

You're red wings prob look natrual because of your 8 in hem opening also.

I wanna try on some n(9) jeans.

lars has n(n) raws on supermarket in sz 3 which should fit you

acne hex cash is the perfect fitting jean for me. i sz down one from true waist. tbh the 6" hem on n(n)s kinda limit what u can wear regarding footwear.

i taper all my UVCs to 7" but i only wear them for work. anything higher than 7" usually looks weird

im 5'8 so i guess im not really in this crew but.. diors with all the stacking always looked ok to me but only with low tops. avoid lots of stacking + high tops. also lower rise looks better imo

buy lots of asian branded stuff

umm that is all i can think of

oh ya. obviously shoes with raised soles (creeper, boots with ~1" heel, some sneakers like nbs give some height) will help too

I basically only come here to read but I created an account just for this thread. Wanted to post sooner but approval took a while.

You know what sucks the most about being short?

Thinking "man this dude is short" from afar, but realizing you're the same height as him up close.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here are my random learnings about being a short and wide lil du particularly in terms of boring normal guy style, have no idea whether any of this is applicable to other steez:

-tops must hit where the wrists are when arms rest at the side of the body, period.

-pants almost always have to be thinner material: the rules of gravity apply different tensions to fabric pulled across a shorter surface area so in order to replicate the appearance of drape on taller people the fabric heft has to be proportional to the body unless you want stupid stacks or stubby cuffs

-slim, NOT skinny. unless you are super super super skinny, the illusions implied by slim clothing are better than trying to force the appearance of body ratios that i hate to admit are impossible for a short person with tight clothing.

-if you're broad chested/shouldered learn to embrace vnecks/unecks, unbuttoning top buttons on shirts, low blazer button stance, vertical striping (both in terms of fabric and leaving garments open so they hang veritcally), structured collars etc. If this isn't your style, well it should be. Unless you are positive you are the most swagtastical thing on your block it is better to look like a normally proportioned, respectable man than an on trend, blocky bizarro-clown that no woman or man would ever wanna bring home to mama

-slimmer footwear for the same reason as thinner pants, they dont interfere with the pant break as much and make your legs look like normal sized 'uns

• 2 weeks later...
start playing soccer. short dudes are automatically 10,000,000x better than tall motherfuckers (pele 5'8", messi 5'6", maradona 5'5"). turn your swag up on the pitch and you'll be all up in the ass of females all over the world.

I wish i knew this back in highschool. I chose drugs/ditching over after school sports.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gettin pretty sick of not finding dress pants that fit well. azn +j fit like shit on me, the rise is too big and they don't make sizes for children.

anybody got any recommendations for a place to get slim fitting pants in smaller sizes without going custom?

I'm gettin pretty sick of not finding dress pants that fit well. azn +j fit like shit on me, the rise is too big and they don't make sizes for children.

anybody got any recommendations for a place to get slim fitting pants in smaller sizes without going custom?

Are you sizing the +J right? Fit is really, really good on me and I'm only 5'8 at most.