the short duu treak. how to maintain swag under 5'6''?

bruised

I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.

I've got a baby-face too so I wear slimmer clothing because baggy clothing would make me look like a 14 year old or some shit.

Mostly black slim jeans and Japanese brands. I'm usually a small in Japanese brands and extra small in European. Don't know if any of that shit even helped.

Also short and not skinny with athletic thighs. In between a 36 and 38 for tops. As far as slim fitting pants go, the pair of Ervell summer jeans (09) I have has the fit I'm looking for. I'll prob buy the winter jeans if they have the same cut.

Buying outerwear is the worst

I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.

I've got a baby-face too so I wear slimmer clothing because baggy clothing would make me look like a 14 year old or some shit.

Mostly black slim jeans and Japanese brands. I'm usually a small in Japanese brands and extra small in European. Don't know if any of that shit even helped.

Same here, but im 5'7 130 lbs. I tried on some xs shirts from apc the other day and most fitted a tad too big :(

you guys seriously need to bulk up or something

5'6" and 120lb/130lb is approaching concentration camp status.

5'7" and 155 from years of biking/surfing/bjj/hiking/nearly dying

come at me bro

Vamp, Daphne, and Epoc all look over 5'8 and I think Mellow is 5'5/5'6.

I stay away from pants with low rises because it just takes away added length from your legs.

i'm 5'8 and close to 160 lbs B| will my input still be relevant?

e: just ate ~1200 calorie queso nacho meal with extra chicken from qdoba and i weighed in at 162 Negative_Man.png

i'm 5'8 and close to 160 lbs B| will my input still be relevant?

e: just ate ~1200 calorie queso nacho meal with extra chicken from qdoba and i weighed in at 162 Negative_Man.png

still relevant because you fall into medium/large confusion? i guess this treak can be for those with some meat on them bones no matter hight. but short duus got it even worse when we wide in shoulders.

i'm 5'9, 130lbs.

i find that european/american brands kinda fit large on me. xs usually is fine, but an s is def way too big for me.

on japanese brands:

where can i find nice japanese stuff? there's zozo, but navigating the site illiterate can be a pain and i'd like some recommendations.

of course there's uc/n(n)/dbss, but most of it i can't afford anyway.

some help?

i'm a medium in uniqlo. the length of the button-ups are just barely passable for me. i have one of their japan sized coated cotton jackets and it's an XL :o someone trade me a sz 50 toj1 varsity for my 48 toj0 plz!!

but ya, pretty much agree with Will. i still fux with my droopy crotch sweats and long AA tanks. turn dat swag up and look comfortable.

edit: im about 5'6"

Say whaaaa? I always assumed you were well into the six foot club. Dunno why now actually :confused:

Oh and 130lbs at 6 foot is clinically underweight. (I'm 6 foot and have yet to enter normal weight category, but I'm working on it!).