Sufu custom Ebbets flannel hats (USE DIS ONE)

Hat design:  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Hat design:

• All grey hat with creme "S" and tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim
    • Grey hat with maroon brim & button, creme "S", tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim

10p61xl.jpg
Homi posted this in the other thread. Just to give you guys an idea....

Clean, but boring imo. Of course the final product would look better then this quick sketch but I can't see it being all that much more exciting.

I voted for the #2

i'm pretty down for this but not gonna commit yet, i want to see wassup with the details at the end of voting. voted for maroon, shit is swagswag with green underbrim.

also, anyone have any serious fit pictures of these hats? like REAL SERIOUS. i'm looking around online but not finding anything good

i'm pretty down for this but not gonna commit yet, i want to see wassup with the details at the end of voting. voted for maroon, shit is swagswag with green underbrim.

also, anyone have any serious fit pictures of these hats? like REAL SERIOUS. i'm looking around online but not finding anything good

l o l you might wanna expand on what srs means, cuz there is a reel fit pic just one page back.

here are two ebbets caps in grey first is flannel

3351149505_e1a5360cf7.jpg

l o l you might wanna expand on what srs means, cuz there is a reel fit pic just one page back.

i want too see some more angles and shit, it's hard to tell how the brim is shaped in comparison to her head. i also want to see it on a guy, as most girls have bigger heads so the proportions will be different. really just want to see some more shots tho not picky