quickstrike, hyperstrike, tier 0- what does it all mean?

YLI

Quickstrike- QS shoes are usually the most common out of the three that you are asking about. Most sneaker botiques have a QS account and get these shoes. QS shoes never have an "official" number of shoes released, but it is probably a thousand plus. Even though QS shoes aren't that rare, you cannot walk into a footlocker or footaction and buy them, they only go to botiques.

Hyperstrike- These shoes are very rare, usually 50 or 25 pairs. Usually hyperstrike kicks are given to a store owner or artist that worked on the shoe to give to friends and family. Lots of times two different versions of a shoe are made. There is a general release that people can buy for retail, then there are the very limited hyperstrikes that are given to friends and family only, that usually have extra detail (laser, different tag, etc.)

Tier 0- This refers to shoes that are released at the most select sneaker shops. I'm not sure about the exact number of tier 0 stores but I think it is about 8. Some stores with tier 0 accounts are Huf SF, Nort/Recon (SF and NY), UNDFTD LA (x2), Alife NY, and a couple stores in Europe. Usually tier 0 shoes have very limited numbers (not like hypers though) of about 500 pairs or less. Some recent tier 0 shoes that dropped were the stash air force 1 and air max 95 as well as the CLOT air max 1.

Hope this helps ya out!

the tier 0 accounts:

Undefeated - la brea, santa monica, silverlake

Nort / Recon - NY, SF, berlin

Alife Rivington Club - NY

Colette - Paris

Real Mad Hectic - Tokyo

Atmos - Tokyo (not too sure)

DQM (not too sure either)

Footpatrol - London

Solebox (dunno)

Huf SF

what else?

Edited by herpsky on Jun 8, 2006 at 05:52 AM

Edited by herpsky on Jun 8, 2006 at 05:53 AM

Guest doubletap
Quote: Even though QS shoes aren't that rare, you cannot walk into a footlocker or footaction and buy them,

in Europe you can.

streamline the sickness

Quote:

the tier 0 accounts:

Undefeated - la brea, santa monica, silverlake

Nort / Recon - NY, SF, berlin

Alife Rivington Club - NY

Colette - Paris

Real Mad Hectic - Tokyo

Atmos - Tokyo (not too sure)

DQM (not too sure either)

Footpatrol - London

Solebox (dunno)

Huf SF

what else?

Edited by herpsky on Jun 8, 2006 at 05:52 AM

Edited by herpsky on Jun 8, 2006 at 05:53 AM

--- Original message by herpsky on Jun 8, 2006 05:50 AM

some nike towns are teir zero, like miami

http://www.baskew.com

QUIKSTRIKE - THOSE ARE KINDA COOL COLOR DUNKS

TEIR 0 - REALLY REALLY COOL COLOR DUNKS

HYPERSTRIKE - THE ABSOLUTE BEST I'LL SUCK YOUR D FOR THESE COLOR DUNKS

ITS ALL BULLSHIT.

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

Guest Montreal

Some of you guys are sounding like a bunch of herbs. You guys know for a fact that there are a ton of Nikeheads on this forum (myself included), yet you make these silly posts like "nike's are pokemans for rich kids" just to stir sh*t up. You guys might not like Nike's, but Phil Knight's profits are at a record high so I'm sure he doesn't care what a bunch of staight up homosexuals in their Dior Slim Jim brokeback mountain edition women's jumpoffs think.

That is all.

icon_smile.gif

Guest Montreal

It's a shame you guys are too ignorant to distinguish between true Nikeheads and the SB-heads so-to-speak.

As they say, ignorance is bliss. Or maybe your size 27 women's H&M raw denim is squeezing your balls so tight you can't think straight. For your sake, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

you havent made a move yet dick head.

send out your OG agassis before i burn you to a crisp.

by the way, i wear size 31 in regular sugarcanes. go buy me a pair. and its funny you should mention ignorance. go check youself. and look for lumps.

haha "true Nikehead"

It's like black metal fans started buying colorful sneakers all of a sudden and started calling each other "herbs" instead of posers.

The word "herb" is at least as ridiculous (if not more so) as "cop".

Gotta hate when those basils and oreganos try and bust into the true Nikehead scene.

THE TRUE NIKEHEADS WILL RISE! DEATH TO FALSE DUNKS!

i like the black metal reference.

i don't wear tight clothes. i wear "loose fitting" shit that isn't tacky and nike doesn't fit that bill. i'm far from someone that you'd look at and call a homosexual.

Quote:

Some of you guys are sounding like a bunch of herbs. You guys know for a fact that there are a ton of Nikeheads on this forum (myself included), yet you make these silly posts like "nike's are pokemans for rich kids" just to stir sh*t up. You guys might not like Nike's, but Phil Knight's profits are at a record high so I'm sure he doesn't care what a bunch of staight up homosexuals in their Dior Slim Jim brokeback mountain edition women's jumpoffs think.

That is all.

icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by Montreal on Jun 8, 2006 09:23 PM

haha....Slim Jim brokeback mountain....