The Supereme Court

• 3 weeks later...

oyez oyez oyez

the court will now hear krack v okonomi et al

i submit the following evidence:

Dear Krack,

a person of even below-average intelligence could pretty easily see was a flippant remark.

i'm a person of below average intelligence and i thought his remark was dumb

let's hear what the jury box has to say

exteeng vs the world.

Case regarding Kiko Mizuhara Appreciation Thread.

co defendant named as Amardeep

I'd like to implore the court to drop charges against Amardeep on grounds of temporary insanity, or at least reduce to simple negligence.

Evidence brought forth by Dismalfuture:

"she is busu-kawa = 'ugly cute' - except I'm not seeing the cute part, I think she's just ugly."

and Funkdoobi

secondary evidence as follows:

Kiko.jpg

she's just one average looking bitch.

The Court has now published the first publicly released opinion statement regard exteeng vs the world:

"The court finds that exteeng's creation of a controversial appreciation thread can be justified. As all men know (including us wizened elders of the court), women tend to find other women attractive when men would not. Also, we, as a representatives and vessels of the highest law of Sufu, acknowledge that Kiko Mizuhara is totally fuckable. Despite these admissions, the court upholds that exteeng is guilty of attempting to place Kiko Mizuhara on a pedestal equal to that of Miranda Kerr and Nicolas Cage, which is not only illegal but so fucking wrong."

S T I L L G U I L T Y

P R E C E D E N T E S T A B L I S H E D

bangbangbang

court clozed

In NAUSEA's defence:

his threads are laughably bad and thus thay make me (and probably others) laugh. One might argue that supretrash is for fap material, but there are precedents showing us that supertrash should also contian lulz. NAUSEA provides those, regardless of whether you deem his threads to be of five star quality.