Graphic T-Shirts

ninetynine

• 4 weeks later...

picked up these two classic meatdog designs recently...

urban blight soldiers tee and skrapyard skinhead tee

FIaj46P.jpg?2

PckckXv.jpg?1

thought some of you here might appreciate meatdog's wonderfully offensive designs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i've seen those, they are nice.  Not necessarily opposed to dropping 13500 yen plus proxy fees but fuck if I want too.  

i was hoping people would recommend random band/metal tees printed on generic gildan/hanes/whatever.  

i nabbed this one which is charming... http://store.unionlosangeles.com/collections/death-rites/products/radiation-sickness-l-s-t-shirt

Edited by evilgeniusdan

picked up these two classic meatdog designs recently...

urban blight soldiers tee and skrapyard skinhead tee

FIaj46P.jpg?2

PckckXv.jpg?1

thought some of you here might appreciate meatdog's wonderfully offensive designs

do you have his zines? probably the most notorious hc publications from australia haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I sorta like those but this shit is too hipster-ironic for me to wear. Guy that served me beer had something similar (some meme with Heidegger) to go along with his urban lumberjack beard and ironic jorts.

I'd really like a Fassbinder tee though, maybe of him with drinking beer in a pub.

Edited by Fuuma

Those tee's are from Cinefile Video next to the Nuart in L.A. 

Yes they are indeed ultra hipster. They sell them at amoeba and the tweens snatch them up because they saw james franco wearing one. They're awesome shirts, but unfortunately in l.a. they've been pretty big for a number of years. 

I'd still get some for myself though. I believe they have an ebay shop where they sell them at like $15 

To add - What are the deets on the Life Death and Nothing supernatural tee's?

Edited by exterminatingphantom

And his Cluster t-shirts. Shame he didn't do the iconic Cluster II cover on a shirt, that would have been fantastic

Z29mAWv.pngcpEzn6J.jpgGbbah8V.jpg

EMFwtSq.jpgkHn7ihA.jpglTnES6a.jpg

Apparently he's also done Ariel Pink, Suicide(!) and Can(!!!), but I didn't look hard enough for them.

Lemaire really has fantastic taste - http://www.tensongsthatsavedyourlife.com/fashion/christophe-lemaire

bless included puff daddy

Not bad, I know Polanski listens to Céline Dion and other generic pop stuff (he's also into classical music but that's tasteful).

I want Hans-Ulrich Obrist to rep Limp Bizkit though. I mean we all know it's ok when you work in art to namedrop negativland but who cares.