FS: Arcteryx Veilance, EG, Schott Cons Large Sizes

pennyoka

All prices include shipping within the US. If you are outside the US, let me know and I can quote you a shipping price. Paypal only, by gift or you can add the 4%. Can PM me here or send any inquiries to [email protected]. Have delt on here before with farmer, mrip, 78, JDS and others. Feel free to check my ebay feedback under pennyoka21, I have 100% positive feedback. Most prices are set, but feel free to send me some offers, lowballers will be ignored though.

Arcteryx Veilance Canvas Jean BNWT sz. 36. Super lightweight, nice slim articulated cut, and DWR coated for water resistance. Color is "Granite" which I would describe as a nice gray with a hint of olive.

$250 shipped

IMG_0555.jpg

Engineered Garments Flannel BNWT sz. XL. Great pattern, in their classic work shirt cut. Hard to find now.

$130 shipped

IMG_0532-1.jpg

Converse x Schott leather jacket chucks. Brand new with box sz. 10. Sizing is the same as any other chucks. These have amazing soft suede, quilted lining, and matte black hardware. Sold out everywhere, this is more of an interest check, not sure if I want to let them go.

$220 shipped

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

• 3 weeks later...