Australia + buying service

TTT

GootPROXY.jpgdionPROXY.jpgconPROXY.jpg

Background //

Finally after purchasing goods on behalf of friends and family from the many boutiques in Sydney and Perth over the last few years I am creating a proxy service based out of Sydney, Australia for everyone, so everyone can benefit on purchasing hard to find items, or save on shipping/clearance costs.

I have many contacts with stores/brands here, so discounts may be possible, but not guaranteed.

The service will initially start in Sydney and focus on boutiques here, than expand to Melbourne and Perth. Having said that, if there are items at boutiques in those cities that you wish to purchase and require me to purchase/ship this can be arranged.

The service is particularly useful for international customers who are after a particular Australian designer item especially of the likes:

DION LEE, JOSH GOOT, KSUBI, BASSIKE, ZIMMERMAN, MANNING CARTEL, LUI HON, CHRONICLES OF NEVER and MORE.

However international brands such as RICK OWENS, ANN DEMEULEMEESTER, BORIS BIDJAN SABERI, SILENT, JULIUS, A MOMENT IN, HAIDER ACKERMANN and so on, are also available.

What's Available //

+Basically anything that is available in the Sydney market.

+Men's and Women's

+Stores: ASSIN (m&w), HARROLDS (m), FOR-TOMORROW (m&w online), MY-CATWALK (m&w online), PIECES (m), BELINDA (w), CORNER SHOP (w), PARLOUR X (w), LANDS END (w), INCU (m&w), any brand flagship stores (KSUBI, ZAMBESI, JOSH GOOT, SCANLAN&THEODORE, ZIMMERMAN, SASS&BIDE, BASSIKE etc.)

How it works //

+You find an item that you are after and directly contact the store, if they have it in stock, and you have agreed on the price with the boutique (if it isn't already at retail), you contact me and we can proceed to arrange payment/shipping.

+I will pick up the item/s for you, and send at whichever shipping method you prefer.

+Generally (approx.)

domestically within Australia: $10AUD (1-2 items), $20 (3+ items)

Internationally, dependent on region: $16AUD (1 item), $35(2-3 items)

+I will quote shipping costs before you proceed.

+I will include your invoice from the store/s.

+I charge a flat 9% service fee (% of overall cost, exc. shipping)

+I only ship internationally with tracking.

+INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - IF YOU WISH TO HAVE GOODS MARKED AS GIFTS, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THIS, TO SAVE YOU ON CLEARANCE CHARGES AT YOUR END, BUT DEEMING THE VALUE AT LESS THAN COST IS YOUR CHOICE. TRACKING WILL ALWAYS BE PROVIDED.

Shipping //

+I usually ship out on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (4PM EST) to process the volume of goods all at once.

+NOTE, I do not go to the nominated boutiques to inspect/try/test an item/garment. Upon placing an order, and transaction/service fee has been made, I will gladly answer your garment/item related questions. It is far too time consuming, to go to boutiques and try/inspect/test garments and have the potential buyer default.

+NEXT DAY SHIPPING SERVICE CAN BE ARRANGED WITH FLAT 16% SERVICE FEE INSTEAD.

+Payment via paypal incurs additional 4% of total cost, due to paypal charges.

Contact info //

+I will endeavour to answer all queries within 24hours, and ship on the elected days.

+Best to email all queries (rather than PM) with clear descriptions, your name, contact details, and clear instructions.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Refunds and Returns //

+If the item for some reason is sold in the time you transfer the funds to me, and me heading to the boutique I will refund you the full amount (I will confirm with the store if this is the case, in any case).

+If you cancel your order and the item has been purchased from the store, I will return it and offer you the stores policies regarding refunds (i.e. credit note, voucher etc), however the service fee will still stand. It is far too difficult to spend time and energy only to have the potential buyer change their mind.

+Once the item has been sent to you, there are no returns. It is up to you to deal with the store from that point onwards.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.:P