superfuture super-interactive superstory

ke1

Yeah, this is happening.

If you don't know already, how this works is I'll begin with a sentence to a made up story, and every subsequent post, by whomever, will continue the story for however (reasonably) long and in any manner they choose. Until we end up with an epic that will rival the likes of Homer and that really old guy at the park with really good stories.

"He lay there motionless, until the pain in his skull finally woke him. His eyes were still closed but he could feel the intense rays of light burning through his eyelids. With a deep breath, he slowly began to open his eyes..."

good start, I'm really feelin' the good vibes here, but I'm not seeing much participation. Let me give it a little jumpstart

"and immediately saw the face of god. He was in the sistine chapel. but not really. he was in a spaceship of aliens who were stealing murals from around the world. At that moment he felt a sudden burning in his backside, and knew right away that he these ruthless unamerican commie bastards had probed him at various times throughout the night before, violently, repeatedly, downright sexually..."

aaaaand, that's your cue.

"and by god was no male other than his trusty horse, Ricardo, going to touch him that intimately. He was a cowboy, a goddamn space cowboy. But where was his laser whip and galactic spurs?! The space demons had stripped him naked of his tools, and his clothes. He saw an opening of potato sacks in the corner and rolled towards it. As he rolled on the spaceship floor, naked and bare, he became covered in purple goo, undoubtedly residue goo from the aliens, who now were cooking lasagna in the kitchen... but for what?

Posted · Hidden by sawyer, April 2, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sawyer, April 2, 2012 - No reason given

so i'm in this room and there are some murals on the wall, it's a good story

it's about paul bunyan, there's a lot of noise on the internet but this is what the murals say:

"One blast on the dinner horn knocked down a thousand feet of pine - two blasts raised a cyclone

by the time the chore boy could give paul's big grindstone one pull turn it was pay day again

when babe the blue ox was young he grew so fast that every night he busted out a whole new barn

with a blade on the end of a rope each of the seven great axemen could fell a grove of trees with one swing

sourdough sam's griddle was so big that his flunkies greased it with bacon slabs strapped to their feet

from the beginning babe, the big blue ox, was paul bunyan's greatest asset -- and liability. when babe was young, he grew so fast that every night he busted out a whole new barn

the big swede hels helsen, who wanted to be boss, once fought with paul for days. the fight was so fierce and destructive that it wore down a mountain range to what is now the black hills

big ole, the blacksmith, made shoes for the blue ox - when he lifted babe's iron shoes he sank a foot deep in solid rock

paul's reversible dog could outrun all others. when he was tired running on his front legs he just turned over and ran on his hind legs

the logging in paul's camp was done on a big scale. it took the seven great axemen to carry one of paul's big saws. babe was hitched up to jerk out stumps and to haul quarter sections of timber land into the camp to be logged off

note: the savage cougar fish killed river dirivers by clawing them off logs"

"and by god was no male other than his trusty horse, Ricardo, going to touch him that intimately. He was a cowboy, a goddamn space cowboy. But where was his laser whip and galactic spurs?! The space demons had stripped him naked of his tools, and his clothes. He saw an opening of potato sacks in the corner and rolled towards it. As he rolled on the spaceship floor, naked and bare, he became covered in purple goo, undoubtedly residue goo from the aliens, who now were cooking lasagna in the kitchen... but for what?

It turns out that the lasagna wasnt even lasagna...it was pepperoni pizza filled with cum bombs. Enraged by the semen contact, Ricardo eventually morphed into a his true form, an albino homosapien and dunked a basketball with no regard for human life from the hoop that was made by his laser whip....eventually, ricardo and the cowboy whipped out their teleporters and behold, they teleported into the (super)future....

Guest walter_is_lame
I'm not going to deny that,

but hap, you still mad from 3 months ago.

......Are you talking about THAT thing from three months ago? The event that shattered the heavens....that we were never meant to speak of again.....? Don't bring it up ke1...

Guest walter_is_lame
I poured my heart and soul into this thread, for 3 1/2 minutes.

Ya'll taking this too seriously and not writing enough. In any case, I'll be taking my talents to Cotton Duck's thread.

Seriously guys, this thread is gold. You're all just sleeping. If it wasn't studying for finals and sleeping with numerous females of varying ethnicities I'd put some effort into keeping this thread alive.

Guest walter_is_lame
Once there was a boy named Scrotie....Scrotie McBoogerballs...

He lived a hard life on the streets of LA. Always getting caught up in the strife of rival gang warfare.

One day he was approached by five men wearing red bandanas. They proceeded to anally rape him for the following 7 days. On the 8th day he was set free because he decided to fight back and he ended up killing all five of the captors.

Today we know Scrotie as Shufon.

i hate agreeing with haploid, but he's right this thread is bullshit. OMC needs to ride in on a white horse and regail us with tales of titties at neiman marcus

i can regail us all of stories about naked vaginas at diesel