one thing to keep in mind, the sonic collection fits smaller than reg 574's. i'd honestly go up half a size to a full size (i went up full).

i bought it from a local store, hence i was able to try out the sizes. i really love how it looks irl.

let's have predictions for how far this new balance thing will go.. and when will this die?

even oki-ni carries them now (forgive me if they were always there)

my girlfriend saw me looking at new balance sneakers and she advised against buying a pair.. and my friend told me the 574 was hella ugly.

I'm gonna pick some J.Crew 1400s but tell me, superfuture, how does the sizing compare to vans??

I wear 12 in both, but I'd say the 1400s fit about a half size larger. I wear my vans a little tight since they don't come in 12.5, but the size 12 1400s fit comfortably with a little extra room.

that was my outfit basically every day from the age of 16-19. throw in a chain of strength hoodie and replace the saucony's with some dunks - i'm set.

edit: i had that exact same bane shirt, probably still have it lying around somewhere.

FUCK I HAD THAT TEE TOO.

Look at the zoom picture on the endless website, it has the UK flag. Im positive theyre the same, endless was wrong in writing the made in China description. Thats why theyre $140 bones.

576 I believe...
Look at the zoom picture on the endless website, it has the UK flag. Im positive theyre the same, endless was wrong in writing the made in China description. Thats why theyre $140 bones.

Guess this really didn't need this much over analyzing. Just a NB 576 UK Edition... Thanks Fycus!

how can I dye regular 993s like this

I object dyed my army green 990's with black RIT dye, let them sit for a few hours, then rinsed them in the sink with progressively cooler water. The black held fairly well in the suede, but certain parts of the midsole went from grey to dark purple instead of black. The final look is definitely interesting, but I probably won't do it again unless the shoes become beat like the 990s I used.