FYI, 990's fit small compared to 1300, 998, and 1400. If you wear 10, you gotta cop 10.5.

What I want to know is how 1500's fit (made in England).

FYI, 990's fit small compared to 1300, 998, and 1400. If you wear 10, you gotta cop 10.5.

What I want to know is how 1500's fit (made in England).

UK 1500's run true [as in 576/577 run 1/2 sz big] but if your feet are at all wide .5 up works out best. Mine are,

see [fit deetz]

k so like o m g why do you talk like that again?

A.Who the fuck are you somebody's engleesh teacha mfr

B. To Brake The Monotony of Everyday Commonplace Peasants and lames , regular joeskiiz n broskiiz

C. I have an actual 124+ ncaa acredited certified official no less than 4 times Iq, I can TYPE however the mf I mfn want or need to, Is your pathetic halfwitted weaksauce mind capable of keepin up is the queston remainz always tho not the intention 

D. Sook the Shet off My Deek , That 124 damn iq beez only in part booksmarts and I could care less. 

E. Pass the Good Weed and stfu seriously

F. Dem dere the brakez 

G. I'm not talkin Im writing le fookwad, if you are coherant and not some stuck in your own head effin deafmute you can sound it out

H. Dat dere is the windshield , pick your face up off of it pls. 

I. Sound it out shallowazz, that is coherancy there.

J. Yewww Would, Imma soldier fuck off.

K. Readin my ill composed superintelligent wholesquad supagibberish is not a requirement. . Tho quite the nutritous <sp>

L. Get on my Level, Hoe. In at least semi-complete paragraphical form.

M. I'm not at all the only part of me with a fairly high af Iq. Lil dude

N. thru X Y and somewhat Z. All of the above, roll with those then as I show u mercy not hittin ya with the whole entire dialect, to break your madness in regards to your own incoherancy.

LES INCOMPETAANCE! 

Option 2-100 I'm likely only person anywhere still has a pair of these and VVVVVVNDS, that and the pic made me feel a lil trippyyyy and I didnt know there was an NB threak here k happy do youz like counting betta kayyy then, there u are mhmm you go yep whateverrrrrss.

Damn can you count that high though even

Edited by __3xL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new-balance-990-30th-anniversary-edition

990 30th anni (odd sizes on the nb site and all the usual suspectsites). apparently only 990 units produced in the 1st run, but like the other previous colorways, i'm sure there'll be a re-up)

and this

1400 connoi grey (still random sizes left. no 9 tho HAHA!):

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/connoisseur-1400/M1400-CC.html#color=Grey_with_White&width=D

oh and these comin out late this month:

43514d51a4b8588d872f875ea22b33f1.jpg

4f546cf06da0c1e251e55c01000a77bb.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude