because it seems to be the hottest shit out right now. post whatever you have, beast over, or why you think its a lame trend that will die out quicker than bson hoodies.

this is my vintage made in the usa NB tank. thrifted years ago for a dollar.

img3809bz.jpg

i got some red suede 574's about three months ago and they are too small - still sitting in my closet. :(

I know everyone likes the 5--'s, but I still prefer the slimmer profile of the 420. So much better than Nike Elite's, and darn comfortable to run in.

Love 1300's and 1500's. wearing mine right now

Love 1300's and 1500's. wearing mine right now

So do we - The 1300 are not available for the next couple of seasons though - So make the most of the ones you have!!

I bought made in england NB 577s about 2 years ago. was that before or after they started being cool?

i got mine NB574's from footlocker at some buffalo outlet for $30 six years ago.. was that before or after they started being cool?

my neighbour was rockin' NBs waaaaaay back in the day. he died like 10 years ago. RIP Tony :(

I've got a grip of NBs... Wear at least one pair a week. From last week :

110416-001nbxpedi.jpg

i got mine NB574's from footlocker at some buffalo outlet for $30 six years ago.. was that before or after they started being cool?

all the silicon valley programming types have been on that NB shit for a hot minute. Theyve always been fashunz

theyre definitely good for parking your car on campus

have some made in USA 998's and UK 1500's i picked up off ebay for pretty cheap. I was originally attracted cus of the "made in....." implying quality. but the quality doesn't really seem all that great now that I have them. Hanon Shop really charges insane prices for these things. the blogged product shots look way better than these sneakers look in person.

nope, i think i have that honour

psssshhhhttttt. I definitely have the edge on hideous NB's.

Had the orange ones until a couple months ago, sold to a thrift/consignment store for like $15.

new-balance-576-china-mask-1.jpg

Still have these, and honestly...still like them. I'll post a fit someday in them if I decide I have too much rep and want to see it drop.

new-balance-metal-pack-silver.jpg

I think you're getting too caught up in the competitive aspect, that now you're just admitting things that you shouldn't.

those silvers are dope

i made some 1400s on their website with "Supreme" stitched on the back. Seriously considering the purchase just to post in the WNBAYT threak

^ geez, the toe is pulling up on those already? either they dont fit or you wore them to the ground. They dont seem worn either...

my nb 555 trail jp's tore up while hiking. currently in rotation are the blue/grey sns collab and my shit pair of 1300's. looking for a new pair of 999's. only fuck with the usa/uk jawns

i have a bunch of 574's that I'll probably never wear(sz12) message interested

Maybe its just me but i prefer Asics Gel Lytes over the new balances. Asics have a similar shape but look better IMO.

Ronnie-Fieg-x-Asics-Gel-Lyte-III-Navy-Aqua-Release-Info-001.jpg

Ronnie-Fieg-x-Asics-Gel-Lyte-III-Mossad-00.jpeg

asics-ronnie-fieg-salmon-front.jpg