do these boys fit TTS? i'm finding my m998CHs to run a little large.. gonna have to sell :-(

IMO they are tts. I'm in the same boat with you. Tried on a 9.5 in a pair of 998's for style because it was the only size and those fuckers fit better than my 10's. Was pissed, especially bc I passed on a few colors I wanted in that size. What size are your 998's?

IMO they are tts. I'm in the same boat with you. Tried on a 9.5 in a pair of 998's for style because it was the only size and those fuckers fit better than my 10's. Was pissed, especially bc I passed on a few colors I wanted in that size. What size are your 998's?

i'm not alone. yep, i've got size 10, too. sounds like 9.5 would probably be on the money. bummer.

• 4 weeks later...

first look at New Balance x Beams 991. personally i think fucking dope

Hbt4LxS.jpg

V2TJh9x.png

twsxFC9.png

HFmfwA7.png

if sonic weld 574's in a 12 were way too small, will a 12 in 998's still be okay or am i boned? i'm a 12 in almost every other brand.

i own 11 in 574 that are too small. i normally take anywhere between 11 and 12. from my experience made in uk/usa always run bigger than the 'regular made' ones. i rock an 11 in my 992's that fit perfectly if not maybe a cm too big

i own 11 in 574 that are too small. i normally take anywhere between 11 and 12. from my experience made in uk/usa always run bigger than the 'regular made' ones. i rock an 11 in my 992's that fit perfectly if not maybe a cm too big

do you mean 998's? i've read a few people find the 998's to fit small so i'm kinda hesitant as i have terrible luck with nb sizing.

what about 999's? i don't get why everyone says nb's fit big...

Edited by conqueror

^imo 998's run just alittle big.  999's on the other hand run small, so i size a half up.

if u take a 12 in 574, than a 12 in 998 should be fine.  a tad bigger wont affect shit

Edited by SSchadenfreude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol

weirdos from eBay

"New Balance 580 x 686 Limited Edition Times Pack"

"• A very limited collaboration between New Balance and 686.
• Features hand-dyed yarn upper (no two alike).
• Speckled midsole includes Rollbar technology.
• Absorb cushioning.
• OG box and card are all there.
• Condition is 9/10
• Only one of it's kind in any size on eBay!"

SHbMmtdl.jpg

CFvhbH5l.jpg