624 posts in this topic

because it seems to be the hottest shit out right now. post whatever you have, beast over, or why you think its a lame trend that will die out quicker than bson hoodies.

this is my vintage made in the usa NB tank. thrifted years ago for a dollar.

img3809bz.jpg

I know everyone likes the 5--'s, but I still prefer the slimmer profile of the 420. So much better than Nike Elite's, and darn comfortable to run in.

Love 1300's and 1500's. wearing mine right now

Love 1300's and 1500's. wearing mine right now

So do we - The 1300 are not available for the next couple of seasons though - So make the most of the ones you have!!

i got mine NB574's from footlocker at some buffalo outlet for $30 six years ago.. was that before or after they started being cool?

all the silicon valley programming types have been on that NB shit for a hot minute. Theyve always been fashunz

have some made in USA 998's and UK 1500's i picked up off ebay for pretty cheap. I was originally attracted cus of the "made in....." implying quality. but the quality doesn't really seem all that great now that I have them. Hanon Shop really charges insane prices for these things. the blogged product shots look way better than these sneakers look in person.

nope, i think i have that honour

psssshhhhttttt. I definitely have the edge on hideous NB's.

Had the orange ones until a couple months ago, sold to a thrift/consignment store for like $15.

new-balance-576-china-mask-1.jpg

Still have these, and honestly...still like them. I'll post a fit someday in them if I decide I have too much rep and want to see it drop.

new-balance-metal-pack-silver.jpg

i made some 1400s on their website with "Supreme" stitched on the back. Seriously considering the purchase just to post in the WNBAYT threak

my nb 555 trail jp's tore up while hiking. currently in rotation are the blue/grey sns collab and my shit pair of 1300's. looking for a new pair of 999's. only fuck with the usa/uk jawns

i have a bunch of 574's that I'll probably never wear(sz12) message interested

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kalenov
      Hello all,
      I will try to keep this short and to the point, but here is a bit of backstory.
      The past few months I have been noticing my skin developing rashes and red patches, namely on my legs, arms, and fingers.
      I consulted my dermatologist and it was clear I was having an allergic reaction to something(s). I thought about it and it started when I began wearing a pair of freshly bought Oakstreet BootMakers Indigo soaked trench boot. For anyone that has worn or handled a pair, you know just how heavily soaked those beauties are, they bleed like crazy. 
      I also bought a pair of Japan Blue JBCD0463-IDBL Cote D'Ivoire's at the same time of the boot. But, I notice I felt tired and had a headache when wearing those. I initially thought the reactions to be a result of just those jeans, and put them on the shelf, not wearing them for months, but continued to wear the boots.
      Fast forward to the present, last week I had an skin patch test for skin allergies. I had the option to include my own items to patch test as well as numerous other preset allergins. I decided to test the Japan Blue's, the boots, and my Momotaro Type I GTB jacket.
      Lo and behold the boots and jeans tested very positive to a reaction, but the jacket did not.
      The only thing I can think of connecting the shoes and jeans is the indigo, but the fact that the jacket did not test positive leads me to question if it's a specific type of indigo (if there is such a thing) or if it's indigo specific to a region.
      I contacted Oakstreet and they told me that the boots contain nature indigo from the Fujino region of Japan, I was curious if anyone here knows if Japan Blue uses the same source of Indigo?
      I have a pair of Oni 20oz Secret denim that I've worn for a over a year and never had a reaction like this, as well as a pair of Roy's and Leftfield.
      If anyone can give me any information it would be most helpful. I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row and know what to avoid so I don't run into this hell again in the future.
      Sorry for the extensive post and thanks for your time!
      P.S. I will be selling the Oakstreets and Japan Blues very soon, if anyone is interested please PM me.

• By freecat
      I couldn't find a thread similar to this one. The principle is quite straightforward, just post a picture of the shoes you're wearing.
      i'll start.

dr martens x raf simons btw
    • By udbrud
      Primarily interested in very good to new condition., shipped to EU.

WTB
      nonnative Adventurer pants (black, size 2 to fit 32" waist, most interested in pliantex fabric = techwear)
      nonnative Climber pants (black, size 2 to fit 32" waist)
    • By kidboyblue
      Brand new Nike Free RN Flyknit. All-black iDs. Size 10.

$80. Free usps priority.

Two months old. I tried these on (carpet) and realized they were too small for me. Missed the return window, so now I'm selling these at a heavy discount. They cost me $180.

I can ship or meet in SF.

Trades:
      LVC 1978 overdye black 501 30x34
      or other heavyweight black 30W denim

• By a_typyk
      looking for these in a EU43 US10,
      pm me if you want to sell!

much appreciated