Buzz Rickson

partytaco

Hey guys I've got a sizing question. If I wear a medium in Iron Heart and a large in Mister Freedom, what size might you all reccommend for one of the sweatshirts? Kiya suggested an XL, and I thought that sounded a little big. Do these shrink in the wash? I've seen comments where they stretch so I was leaning toward a large but I'm not sure. For reference I'm 5'10 170ish lbs. Thanks for any help.

I can only speak from my experiences, but the sweatshirts do stretch a little bit. I didn't find that it altered the fit all that much, but my shoulders and arms definitely felt more roomy after a few wears. I've only washed one of my sweatshirts (cold water, tumble dry low/no heat) and there wasn't much shrinkage at all. I assume if you did a hot wash/hot dry it would shrink up a bit.

i have one in Grey small size that i got from SENY a few weeks ago, worn it a few times, it fits great on me, snug, and hits my belt line when i raise my arms up, (exmp: to grab a subway handle in the train) perfect!

i was very scared about it shrinking a size down as well..

but after three normal cold machine washes and wears, it reminds me of a pair of sanforized denim, shrinks back to its original feeling, and after wearing it stretches out back into it's comfy fit if sized correct.

i love this sweatshirt..

i still have not made a WARM or HOT wash, but possibly down the road in a year or so, when it is less new, we will see how it goes..

;)

Guest patchmb
Hey guys I've got a sizing question. If I wear a medium in Iron Heart and a large in Mister Freedom, what size might you all reccommend for one of the sweatshirts? Kiya suggested an XL, and I thought that sounded a little big. Do these shrink in the wash? I've seen comments where they stretch so I was leaning toward a large but I'm not sure. For reference I'm 5'10 170ish lbs. Thanks for any help.

I wear xl in ironheart & l/xl in mf & the large buzz fit me fine. I have 3 of them. I had to size up for the zip up hooded sweat though.

Thanks for the help guys. I decided to order the large and received it today. Fit is spot on. I was a little worried on the length but it seems close to perfect. This is my first BR piece and definitely won't be the last. And per the norm, Self Edge has great service, fast shipping, stellar goods, the usual.

Just showed up and seems to fit pretty good. I'm 6' 195lbs and ordered a large. It's a very trim fit, especially in the chest and shoulders, but not too tight, especially if it's going to stretch a little. Glad I went L as I think XL would have been too big.

Do you wash these right away or just wear them from new?

Also, the black is a great color...not a real dark black, more of a really dark gray/faded black which I love.

Any one own the BR M-65? I saw that Roland posted a pic on page 6 but no fit pics? Also, I not sure were to purchase state side. My go to guy is Kiya but he doesn't have it and neither does HP.

Eltopo looking good. Btw you know you're responsible for this. We need to stop being friends before we're completely broke and homeless.

Any one own the BR M-65? I saw that Roland posted a pic on page 6 but no fit pics? Also, I not sure were to purchase state side. My go to guy is Kiya but he doesn't have it and neither does HP.

I got the BR x WG one, slimmer cut than the regular m-65 though:

DSC02068-1.jpg