why not just buy them direct from Eastman?

yes turntabloid is right, i have the BR40025 in 32 and they ran bigger then 32. i wear 34 in most lvc and 30 in lee. so be careful, i would not go with the 34. why dont you order them in japan or ask kiya or bill

Thanks for the links, I bought them in a size 32. They should fit fine if they shrink an inch.

Fardin, any pics of your 42s worn?

Im confused about sizing on the 42 khakis, since I got the impression that they are oversized, but shrink down to tagged, alá some LVC (33s, 37s), which lead me to belive that i should go for my waist size (34), the same size I wear in Lvc...

So, why not? They end up oversized, even after shrinking?

well i am really a bit lazy with pics, but i will get some.

i am also not sure. i think i will try to order some in either 30 or 31. they shrank after i put them in the dryer last year, not really after the first hot wash in the machine and i still have to wear a belt. and as we all know cotton streches out too. so i guess i will try a smaller size next. and compared to denim they are realy cheap so that cool too.

Y'all are making me worried that 32 will be too big...Only time will tell.

dont worry, they will still look great, and the material is just killer!!!

worrying about the same sizing questions

I want to pick up a pair of BR original spec chinos which are the slimmest cut of all the different BR chinos, if im not mistaken. I usually get jeans with actual waist size 29 (not tag size) I should get a size 29 or 30 to account for shrinking? any strectching possible with these bad boys?

well i have those, and not the 42s, so i think you should get your actual size. as said before , i think they are cut a bit oversized. best thing is to ask the shop to measure the bad boys for you. or make sure you can exchange.

The original specs are about 1/2" oversized and don't shrink unless you seriously hot wash them.

Great trousers and excellent quality without the wide legged freakiness of the 42's or 45's.

Still pretty big in the leg tho.

My Buzz Rickson khakis have arrived. How's the fit? I'm not used to wearing stuff this baggy.

These have not been soaked.

IMG_3047.jpg

they look perfect to me. congrats!!!!! and they dont look baggy whatsoever to me.

Look good. Go really well with the rest of the outfit, any slimmer and it proportions would look odd

My Buzz Rickson khakis have arrived. How's the fit? I'm not used to wearing stuff this baggy.

IMG_3047.jpg

For a real deal 40's silhouette, it gets no better than this! James, you sized these just right.

^^aswsome fit on the chinos! Let us know what they measure before and after soak if possible.

^^aswsome fit on the chinos! Let us know what they measure before and after soak if possible.

I forgot to measure them before soaking, but here's what they're at now:

Waist: A touch over 32

Front Rise: 13.5

Back Rise: 17.5 (holy shit...)

Leg opening: 9.75

Inseam: 34

IMG_3047.jpg

I think that looks fantastic. You've got it down. Well done.

IMG_2181.jpg

br g-1

^^^ Is that horsehide? If so could you post some close ups of the leather?

ok i i will think these are goat skin.. will do some macro shots

Anyone here have the Buzz Rickson Mock Twist chambray? I'm looking to buy one but I've been seeing conflicting measurements. I'd assume I'd get the same size as my standard chambray, but they seem to be cut differently.

jstarvin , i have the mock twist, salt and pepper. got it last week from clever id along with the harringbone workshirt in green.

both in size L. very nice shirts