Buzz Rickson

partytaco

Nice broak! Coincidentally I also received a buzz rickson shirt this week.  Black herringbone twill. The light makes the detail shot look more washed out/fuzzy than it does in real life, but it's a great shirt and I think the best value out there . Got this and a sugar cane mini wabash but I think that one is gonna be too big for me. Anyways:

tumblr_nkra6zj2gU1rhdoe2o1_540.jpgtumblr_nkra6zj2gU1rhdoe2o3_540.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Sweatshirt today and tried it on - seems to fit spot on. I'll have to check it looks ok when I get home though as I didn't have access to a mirror. I'll be gutted if it looks shite as it's just amazing quality.

I have about five Our Legacy sweats and at the same price BR seems to be a far better option.

I like the look of the SDA sweats (and the flannels ) but the sizing always confuses me. Some charts suggest I'd need XL which doesn't feel right. I'll hold of on SDA tops until I can try on first 

• 3 months later...

the BR p coat is definitely my favorite of all the lots out there and it's even my size.

Bad timing though cause right now I am perfectly broken.........

• 2 weeks later...

Selfedge recently restocked the USN Chambray in big boy sizes, and I couldn't miss the opportunity to finally grab an XL. A quick soak and it should be ready to debut this weekend. Here's a little sunlight showing through the damp fabric during the hang dry. Cheers.

IMG_1284.JPGIMG_1285.JPG

Funny, man, I did the same shots myself hehe

• 1 month later...

Anybody out there with one of the BR mock twist chambrays?

I'm curious to hear how it compares in weight & texture to the USN chambrays or get any other impressions.

Cheers.

I have the black version, and it's thicker than the white/blue chambrays. It's cut a bit longer, too.